Chapter 53

*I don't know when I was deleting empty chapters... I forgot that I had written Chapter 53, and I deleted it. Now I regret it because I don't remember the chapter's content.*

Author POV

When Maya was about to put RV in a safe place, Arnold stopped her.

“I think it's not a good idea to put RV here because I don't think Lisa can stay still. She will come back again with the tribe's beast," Arnold spoke, his expression hardening.

“Then what should we do?" Luca asked. He didn't have much knowledge about land things. If they were in water, he could have taken them in his shell or his hidden cave.

“Let's go... I know somewhere safe," Arnold spoke. He transformed into a tiger, and his powerful paws thumped on the ground as he looked towards them, raising his big, furry tiger head.

“You can sit on my back," Arnold spoke. Luca felt ashamed of getting help from another beast.

“Do you think with your speed we can reach the mermen?" Rolling his eyes, Arnold spoke, "And don't worry, I am very powerful. I can handle the weight of two on my back."

With that, Maya and Luca sat on his back. Maya wanted to tell them that she could teleport them, but she simply closed her mouth when the tiger started running. She hugged two tiger cubs in her arms, who snuggled closer to her.

He was indeed very powerful. After an hour or so, he stopped at a frozen waterfall. He quickly transformed into a human.

“Follow me" Luca and Maya followed him carefully. The cubs felt very cold, so they tried to hide more in Maya's arms.

Maya felt something warm in her arms. Her cold eyes flashed with warmth, and her lips naturally lifted. She quickly took out a thick small blanket from her space and covered them with it.

Arnold led them to a hidden cave. He quickly uncovered a big boulder and led them inside, which was warm.

The cave had natural light emitting from blue flowers that looked gorgeous. The more they walked inside, the more light led them into a wide space. There was also a hot pond in the corner covered with big stones and strange flowers.

“It reminds me of the Sparky season," Luca sighed. After every winter, there's a sparkling season when all days are night and plants sparkle. This season is the best for mating and visiting the mysterious temple of Beastgod in the north Beast City.

Maya felt her eyes glow, and she pulled the RV and put it in a good place. She opened the door, leaving the two beasts behind, she don't know what they're whispering.

“Good night," her red eyes softened as she put the two sleeping tigers on the bed.

***
Sebastian's POV

“Achoo!" Caelum sneezed as we continued running. Finally, we found a clue to find her. Not only did we get a signal from the bond, but we're also very close to her.

Finally, we stopped at a place where many T-rexes had died. We looked at each other.

“It's her..." Luciano exclaimed as he looked at a wound on the T-rex. His lips curved upwards.

My expression changed as I looked at him.

“I remember her red eyes and the way she killed Daredevil," I heard him muttering.

It's her other personality, right?

“Let's go," I spoke as I looked ahead. I sensed her nearby but also two other beast.

I was helpless.

Without her, I forgot how to live. I must find her quickly. Without her, there is no Sebastian. No matter what she was, I will always support her, even if she forgets me. But I believe in her. She is not like other belles who abandon their beaus for another one.

I smiled as I looked down at the glowing green ring. I kissed it softly.

She is safe, and she is always mine.

Saturday
2 December 2023