Chapter 74

Author POV

The Meta Beast was the first species on Beastworld. It used to be a type of first plant, but due to evolution, it started developing abnormally with secondary growth in all its parts.

As time passed, more plants developed along with new evolutionary traits. These plants were living beings, and they began transforming into humans during the Sparky season, giving rise to the Plants Kingdom.

Over the years, various types of evolution occurred in plants based on their environment and climate changes. However, not all creatures transformed into humans. While the T-rex and other dinosaurs continued to exist without the transformation, high-class beasts such as tigers, panthers, jaguars, and snakes could also turn into humans.

This created anxiety among the T-rex population, as they were outnumbered. In their anger, they decided to kill the high-class beasts. However, the Meta Beasts, being kind in nature, couldn't bear to see them fight and tried to intervene. Despite their efforts, the sheer size and number of the T-rex group resulted in the death of many Meta Beasts, leaving only a few who managed to survive until the end.

Unfortunately, these survivors also perished due to the lack of care and space, as the T-rex had already invaded many areas and killed any plants they encountered. It was during this time that the high-class beasts began developing inner strength. The more they practiced, the more powerful they became, but only if they had the right state of mind and enlightenment.

One plant that survived was Rosa Lentus, a water rose and a new generation of Lotus. Rosa Lentus always remained as a small lotus in the lake, invisible even under a microscope after long hibernation, During this Sparky season, he decided to absorb nutrients through his aerial roots and bloomed, bringing him great joy as he swayed in the breeze.

However, he was the only Meta Beast in the world. He also reached maturity and produced spores, hoping to attract flies. Unfortunately, the flies were only attracted to female plants, leaving Rosa Lentus feeling depressed. Unexpectedly, a beautiful land belle took advantage of him, and he became pregnant.

Despite the surprise, Rosa Lentus was delighted. The land belle was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, so he decided to move forward with her. To his astonishment, he transformed into a human, something he never expected. He also gave birth to a little Rosa Lentus and passed down the heritage of their ancestors. It brought him immense happiness to see his own son. He chose not to name his son and left it to his mother to decide.

"Oh my god, how cute my son is," Rosa Lentus exclaimed, pressing his petals against his son, who initially turned away but seeing him sad..then his little son pressed his small petals against his father. Rosa Lentus realized that his son wasn't rejecting him but he was awkward with him. Although he didn't personally know his son's mother, he knew that his son resembled her.

Especially when he transformed into a human, with his black eyes and facial features that were definitely not like Rosa Lentus'.

And that's how Rosa Lentus ended up being a decoration in Flo's house, swaying in a vase filled with water on the coffee table.

23 December 2023
Saturday

So here is Beastworld history 😂