Chapter 51

Arnold's POV

"What happened? Why...?" Fiorella came downstairs with Leo in her arms, who also looked scared.

"It's my ex-mate and her suitors," I spoke. "I need to go outside and please take care of... Leo."

At the time, I was in bad condition, and even though there's a merman... he might be strong, but in the water, can he even fight with land beasts?

And that bitch Lisa came here with five Tyrannosaurus rex. They are coming closer. I felt my chest burning when I saw that she was holding my other child, Leon.

"What should we do? We're not safe in the RV. If they even push a little, the RV will be destroyed," Fiorella spoke in a panicked voice, tightly holding Leo, who was also hugging her.

"Flo... we fight with them and distract them while you run to safety... at a safe distance, okay?" Luca spoke, his fists clenched.

"Let's go..." We walked out of the RV, followed by Fiorella. I was surprised when the RV disappeared without a trace.

"What are you doing with this bitch... and who is this bitch?" Lisa, who was sitting on the head of a big T-rex, spoke as she showed me her evil smile. "Oh, Arnold, look who this is..." and she showed me Leon, who was crying breathlessly.

Feeling my whole body burning with fire, I wanted to kill her... kill her.

And I transformed into my tiger form and roared at the T-rex.

Author's POV

"Run," Luca spoke to Fiorella as the T-rex started attacking them. She held Leo tightly and ran, but another T-rex noticed her and ran toward her, opening its big mouth to eat her. But she managed to avoid the attack.

At the same time, Luca was also fighting with a T-rex that was bigger than him. It's really hard to fight a land beast when the only weapon he can use is his claws. He avoided all attacks, trying to attack trex on weak spots that could weaken him.

On the other side, anger rushed through Arnold's mind as he felt the urge to kill... but his energy was draining.

Both of them were fighting, covered in blood. Meanwhile, Lisa looked at Fiorella, who was a hundred times more beautiful than her. She was jealous of what this "bitch" was doing with her mate.

Even though he looked very ugly with his scar, he could only be mine.

"Tim, attack that bitch," she spoke, and another T-rex ran toward Fiorella, who was avoiding the sharp attacks.

"Dad... Dad!" Leon cried non-stop, and Lisa, annoyed by the sound, quickly pinched his arms, causing him to cry even more.

"You annoyed me to death... you deserve to die," Lisa was jealous, looking at the beautiful Belle and the child who was crying incessantly, making her even more annoyed. She threw Leon down.

"LEON!" Feeling satisfied looking at their miserable condition.

But suddenly, her eyes locked with sharp red eyes, and she saw that she was still holding Leon and behind her Leo was showing his Fury head From baby strap carrier.

Now Lisa was scared to the core that her whole body covered with goosebumps, because the T-rex she was sitting on was dead.

Thursday
16 November

Yay! Finally We're gonna meet deadliest personality.😁