Chapter 121

Now in Beast City, many people think of Fiorella as their goddess. Everyone who meets her will apologize to her for what they did to her.

So not only did they prepare a huge cave with the best lighting, but they also gave them many gifts such as food and furs.

And Fiorella doesn't think it was their mistake since the Cockroach King and Tiger King distracted them.

As for Lisa, the Cockroach King, and Aiden, she doesn't care, but she heard they were thrown out of Beast City, plus beaten.

Everyone was doing fine except Sirius and Arnold.

They not only became the best friends...

They also started living together...

And they became her neighbors...

And if you're wondering where Alexander was, he was still in a coma.

Beast City was under construction. Not only did she provide a blueprint to build the city again without cutting trees, but she also guided them to build schools and hospitals.

She also gathered talented healers and started teaching them her medical skills so they could become teachers and teach the younger generation.

Because she was two months pregnant, her stomach had also grown round, and you could see the healthy glow of pregnancy on her face.

"If you're a boy, listen to me. I will send you back where you came from," Charles leaned against her stomach and whispered, thinking no one heard him.

Everyone doesn't mind boys, but no one knows why Charles thinks there's a baby girl in her stomach.

"Come on, Charles, although we also want a baby girl, you can't be that biased, right? Fiore?" Caelum spoke as he hugged Charles's neck.

"Nah! Charles was right! We want a baby girl," Rosa also spoke, and he looked at Luciano. "Well, he was hiding, but he was also in Team Baby Girl, right, Luciano?" Hearing this, Luciano twitched his lips and didn't speak.

He also wants baby girls!

"Team Boy only has two members! Caelum and Fiorella hehehe," Rosa leaned against Luca bonelessly, and Sebastian rolled his eyes while setting food on the dining table.

"Hi, guys!" Sirius smirked as he entered with Arnold, holding Leo in his arms while Leon was in Arnold's arms.

"Oh, hi," Luca, who now has enemies with Sirius, spoke mockingly.

Sirius winked at Luca and looked at Sebastian. "You don't mind if we join you guys, right?"

Main husband Sebastian looked at Fiorella, who was holding her stomach, and then looked back at them. "Okay."

Luca pouted. Sirius now wants to become his friend again after attacking him.

He doesn't want to believe it, but....

He doesn't want to hang on to the past...

And actually, seeing Arnold and Sirius becoming friends...

He was also jealous because in the past, only Sirius had him as a best friend.

But he was still happy for him.