Chapter 10

Freya

I used to be a famous actress, singer, and model, desired by many, but my heart remained untouched, and I ended up feeling lonely. However, when I regained consciousness, I felt a strong pull leading me forward into the darkness. Though I couldn't see anything, I felt a lightness and calmness within me, as if I had reached my destination. Suddenly, three unfamiliar memories flooded into my mind, memories that didn't belong to me. I exhaled as I entered a room bathed in neon violet light, following the guidance of my heart.

I observed everything around me, realizing that Fiorella was another reincarnation of myself, but with a different personality. I only received three memories because they were easier to connect with, while the other four memories were likely too dangerous. When I saw Fiorella meet Sebastian, my heart started beating rapidly. I knew she was in the Beastworld that I often read about when I was bored. But when I saw that jaguar, excitement surged through me, and I felt as if I had taken control of her body since it resembled my own.

Now I was witnessing the adorable jaguar transform into an incredibly charming boy, although I had hoped he would be a cute boy with chubby cheeks. "So, Sebastian number two, do you mind if I change your name?" I asked him, seeking confirmation. After all, who would want to change their name? But I knew deep down that they both were meant to be my mates, so it made sense for them to have different names.

"No problem," he replied in a hoarse voice, as if he hadn't spoken for many years. I pondered over what name would suit him best, and as I was lost in thought, a name came to mind.

"How about Charles?" I asked him, my excitement evident. He simply sat next to Sebastian, looking at me with his beautiful amber eyes that sparkled when I mentioned the name. It seemed like I had made the right choice.

With the naming ceremony over, Sebastian, asked, "Sebastian, I mean Freya, what did you want to tell us?" His deep voice resonated as he spoke.

"I just wanted to say that I want both of you as my mates," I expressed, and Sebastian hugged me with tears in his eyes. I glanced at Charles, who was wide-eyed and clearly not expecting this. When Sebastian broke the hug, I asked him, "Sebastian, don't you mind if I take Charles as my mate?" He shook his head and smiled slightly. "It was expected. I don't mind sharing with him," Sebastian replied, his gaze shifting toward Charles.

I couldn't help but giggle internally. Did Sebastian have a crush on Charles?

"Charles, would you like to be my mate?" I asked him, unsure of his response. He looked at me, then at Sebastian, and shook his head.

"I don't mind, but you have to give me food every day," he said. I wouldn't mind being a sugar mommy. Hehehe! When I nodded with a smile, his eyes widened with an uncontrollable smile and disbelief. I wondered what he was thinking.

---

I wore the dress that Sebastian had sewn for me, which was incredibly comfortable and fluffy. I let my hair loose and ran my fingers through it. I found a bathtub filled with water, probably prepared by Sebastian while I was asleep. I washed myself and felt refreshed.

When I appeared in front of them, I noticed that both Sebastian and Charles couldn't take their eyes off me, and I could feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"Can we go now?" I interrupted their thoughts, and they both nodded in agreement.

I climbed onto Sebastian's back as he transformed into a beautiful white fox. I hugged his neck tightly, and he began running, with the jaguar, now Charles, following closely behind.

I glanced back at Charles, who looked energetic and powerful yet calm. When we arrived at our destination, the sun had already set. Sebastian stopped in front of a breathtaking valley adorned with wildflowers and hills.

The valley was filled with an abundance of colorful flowers, creating a breathtaking sight. The gentle breeze carried the sweet fragrance of the flowers, and the sound of birds chirping filled the air, creating a soothing atmosphere.

The sky was painted in shades of orange, pink, and blue, while the valley stretched out before me, natural and beautiful in every way.

"Do you like it, Freya?" Sebastian asked me, his smile beaming. I nodded eagerly, my eyes sparkling with joy.

Feeling completely at ease, I noticed Charles sniffing a flower, closing his eyes in enjoyment. I chuckled at him before running into the flower-filled valley, shouting, "Catch me if you can!" I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned to see Sebastian and Charles running after me in their human forms.

I ran at a leisurely pace, knowing they could catch me if they wanted. In that moment, my heart filled with happiness, and I started singing a playful tune:

"In the jungle, far away,

There's a special place, yeah,

Where a jaguar and a fox come to play.

Let's explore all the wonders in the wild,

From the trees to the streams, come and follow me.

We'll cuddle up close and just let it be.

It's just me and you, me and you,

We can explore this great jungle so new.

We'll wander and play the whole day through,

It's just me and you, me and you.

Climb up high and trek under low, yeah,

Dancing in the rain and jumping in the mud.

Hear the birds chirping till nobody knows,

It's just me and you, me and you.

We can explore this great jungle so new,

We'll wander and play the whole day through."

As I finished singing, I sat on a large stone with Sensation and Charles looking at me in amazement, both of them holding bunches of flowers in their arms.