Chapter 101

Author POV

Lily, who lifted in Turnado, giggled as she watched the monster screaming in misery. She had actually stabbed its eyes with Maya's special superpower laser beam.

"Stab one... hit target," Lily spoke innocently.

"Stab two" hit its left eye.

"Stab three... hit target, yay!!!" Every male there covered their male parts, feeling pain just by seeing it.

"Ahhhh... *roar* Ahhhhhhh...." The monster roared miserably as it fell to the ground, screaming.

"Still alive?" Lily's face scrunched in displeasure as she used Flo's superpower vines to lift the monster and threw it into a lake, wetting its whole body. She then threw it into open space, using her lightning ability to give it a shock throughout its body. The monster died miserably.

"Go down, Little," she spoke as Turnado became smaller. She smiled at her mates, who were in shock, and gazed at the leader buffalo.

The leader buffalo shivered, but he ordered, "Attack her mates, and Indominus rex, attack that belle."

Upon hearing that, large groups of tigers started attacking.

Sebastian fought with five tigers at once. His expression hardened as he kicked one tiger while another tiger tried to bite him. He attacked it with his sharp claws.

Luciano was very powerful. His panther body was agile as he started fighting fiercely.

Caelum fought against groups of eagles. He bit the neck of one of the eagles.

Ethan fought against four tigers, punching their faces with his large bear paws, sending one flying away in the distance.

Luca, who was now experienced in walking on land, attacked even more fiercely. His webbed claws struck his opponents.

Rosa held Ren and took out poisoned thorns, throwing them at any beast that came too close. They died instantly from a single blow.

Charles swished his tail, his large body falling on a tiger, nearly killing it. His paws scratched the tiger.

He sat down on the tiger, which was now screaming miserably, and waited for more beasts to arrive and be attacked.

At some point, Sirius also arrived. His large snake body collided with two beasts, killing them while biting.

His tail killed many beasts, and his poisonous mouth bit anyone who got in his way.

Meanwhile, Lily was surrounded by Indominus rexes, but they didn't even have a chance to fight. Lily killed them all with her lasers.

The land was now soaked with blood.

The buffalo leader was scared. He looked around at everyone who was distracted by the fight and wanted to run.

But little did he know, somone already arrived behind him, strong and well-defined hands with scars from battles were choked him. His eyes widened as five sharp claws thrust into his stomach.

"Crowdy," smirked Arnold, then he slashed the buffalo leader's neck, and the buffalo leader died.

"Fwlower is fwlying in the sky," Leon and Leon exclaimed as they looked up at Lily, who was now helping Caelum fight the large eagles.

Arnold raised his eyes and looked at the sky. Her petite figure was fighting with the eagles.

His heart started beating faster. He truly missed her presence by his side.

24 January 2024
Wednesday.

I'm currently experiencing writer's block when it comes to writing those chapters lately.

It seems unlikely that I will be able to finish this book by January. By the way, Alexander was the last male lead character.

It's been a bit hectic for me these days, and I've only managed to update one chapter in the past two days.

However, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make significant progress and do a mass update within the next week.

~💓