Chapter 64

Relly POV:

I found myself in a dark space where I couldn't see anything. It was cold, and I felt goosebumps all over my body. When I heard the words of the old man Wanye, my soul trembled. Suddenly, I saw a light and cautiously walked towards it, my eyes almost blinded by its brightness. As I approached, I was frozen in shock as I saw my life flashing before me.

I had been an orphan for as long as I could remember. My parents had abandoned me, but despite not having enough food for myself, I always made sure to feed the dogs and cats around me. I vaguely recall a particular incident when I was around eight years old. One of the dogs was infected and struggling to breathe. I pleaded with the dean for help, but she and another person I asked shook their heads. Unfortunately, the dog died, and I still remember the pain I saw in its innocent eyes.

That experience led me to decide that I wanted to become a doctor. However, attending school was challenging as the orphanage where I lived was being sold, and the dean, an elderly woman, couldn't take care of us anymore. We were transferred to another orphanage, where I met a mysterious doctor named Frank. He recognized my talent for studying and my strong memory and took responsibility for my education, sending me to a secretive school. Although I initially aspired to become a doctor for animals, I ended up learning about both animal and human diseases, which I didn't mind as long as I could achieve my dreams.

I excelled in school, thanks to my quick learning abilities, both in theory and practical. We were frequently assigned tasks that involved rescuing and treating street animals. After completing my studies, I was taken to a private island where I treated numerous people with various illnesses and injuries, along with caring for wild animals. I'm not entirely sure what happened on that island, and I don't really care.

And i remember it's was vacation time, and I was back to City, I have more then enough money to afford house, and half of my money was donated to orphanage and animal shelters.

I ordered food, It's was raining and thunder lighting flashed in sky, then it's started raining hard, i felt Cold, I quickly wore sweater, When my door bell ring I quickly took my parcel.

I started eating, I saw how dark was environment even though it's was only afternoon, I eat my food however feeling spicy I quickly drank water.

And I choked.

I felt difficulty in breathing and I end up in Beastworld.

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in the dark once again. I heard a familiar voice calling my name, and my eyes widened as I saw the blurry figure of the mysterious doctor Frank. I couldn't even make out his face clearly.

"What are you doing here, Doctor Frank?" I asked, bewildered about my location and his presence.

"Hahahahaha! My child, I am here to tell you something," he spoke with an ethereal voice.

"Huh? You have something to tell me?"

He sighed and said, "I am here to tell you that you're the chosen one... You're here for a reason, and not just you, but seven others as well."

He mentioned Wanye, and I nodded, my entire body tense with anticipation.

"Don't worry, Wanye wasn't a priest. Nature created this world with great care, but some greedy individuals have taken advantage and started practicing black magic," he explained with a touch of sadness. "They caused the loss of the first species of world meta beasts."

"Remember to protect the children of nature," he said before I passed out.

***

When I woke up, I felt light and stress-free in my neon green room. I couldn't fully recall what had occurred in my dream, but I had a vague sense that someone had told me something important.

"Are you okay, Relly?" Fiorella asked me.

"Yeah, I just got scared," I replied, speaking to the brown light.

"Who is taking over the body right now?" I inquired.

"It's Floooo," Freya responded charmingly. "I also want to go out. I'm bored here."

"Let her go. Anyway we're svaed...periods are about to start" I spoke.

"Really? Thank God! Then I'm going to sleep," Freya said, relieved.

"Me too," Fiorella chimed in. Sleeping in a conscious state means we don't feel pain or have any memory of what happens outside.

"I guess I'll go to sleep as well before Flo let us takes over our body" I remarked. Honestly, that girl can handle any pain expect periods

Sunday
10 December 2023