Chapter 116

Lily couldn't understand why she felt jealous upon hearing those words. Anger consumed her, and she angrily hurled a bunch of stones towards the Lisa.

"Stop!" Aiden spoke coldly. "Hand yourself over, or I will kill all your mates."

"No!" Charles, who had woken up with blood on his forehead and arms, shouted. Hearing him, a nearby T-rex roared and began slashing at his arms with its claws.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind picked up. Lily's hazel eyes turned red, and an extremely cold smile played at the corners of her mouth.

"Believe it or not, if you don't hand over all my mates and children, I will kill you all," she declared.

"Hahahaha, you think you can kill as many as you want? Look behind you. We know you plan to destroy Beastworld. From small tribes to big tribes, everyone has gathered to kill you," the Tiger King laughed coldly.

"And everyone has already witnessed your power to kill, so they're on our side," the Cockroach King added.

"If you want to save your mates, hand yourself over," Aiden spoke. "I know you're one of the Seven Ghosts haunting this body, seeking to destroy Beastworld."

"Hahahaha," Maya burst into laughter. "Haa, you're right. I have the ability to kill you."

"Attack her! She's dangerous!" With that command, every T-rex and Spinosaurus began attacking her. Arnold, who was shocked and already have put down Alexander in corner in safe place, and started fighting.

Sirius, with his venomous fangs, started biting the attacking dinosaurs, causing them to die immediately.

Under shades of tree, Aiden, the Cockroach King, the Tiger King, and Lisa watched in fear.

"She is very strong," Aiden remarked.

"Don't worry. Many powerful beasts from different tribes have gathered here to kill them," the Tiger King smirked. "And why are you afraid of her? All her mates are in our hands."

"Yeah."

However, to their surprise, they heard a painful scream. They saw a white fox thrusting its claw into the eye of the T-rex that was holding it captive. Despite its fur being stained with blood, its eyes emanated a powerful aura-an aura even their most powerful warrior lacked.

"What the heck, catch him!" shouted the Cockroach King.

Lisa, however, felt that this kind of Beastman was deserving of her attention. "Daddy! Catch him alive. I want him in my bed."

The Cockroach King frowned and looked at the fox, which continued to fight fiercely, its blood dripping onto the ground.

At the same time, Charles managed to break free from the dinosaur that held him captive. Using his large size, he slapped the dinosaur's face with his paw and then used his claws to scratch its neck, snapping it.

"Huh!" Charles stuck out his tongue at them and then turned his gaze towards Lisa. "You're not even worthy of looking at his body."

Luca, using his claws, joined the fight, attacking the enemies with ferocity.

Ethan, with his massive paws, punched any beast that dared to come near him, overpowering them with his sheer size and taking away their breath.

However, Maya, who always felt powerful, suddenly began to feel dizzy. No matter how strong she was, she was still pregnant. Moreover, she had already been pregnant for a month, and considering her intimacy with Sebastian, Charles, and Luciano, their pregnancies were likely in their early stages-around three or four months.

Luciano, who was also fighting, noticed her fatigue. His heart clenched, and he fought even more fiercely. Were they so useless that they couldn't even protect their mates, especially When she was pregnant?