Chapter 91

Sebastian POV

"SEBASTIAN... LUCIANO... CAELUM... ETHAN..." Hearing Charles shout, I set down White Fur. I noticed that she was bleeding a lot while in heat, and she seemed to be in pain. I can't bear to see her like this, especially since her heating days are coming up soon. I've seen what she uses when she's in heat.

I hope she likes what I made for her. I walked upstairs to the empty room where we had put Sirius. On the way, I encountered Caelum, who was holding Ren, as well as Luciano. We walked together.

I transformed into my human form and felt a pair of sharp eyes watching my every move. I raised my eyes and looked at the snake. Giving him a fake half-smile, I shifted my gaze to Charles, who was shaking Rosa.

"What happened, Charles?" my brother asked, crouching down next to him.

"Rosa fainted again" Charles replied.

"Nothing new... he always faints whenever he should," Caelum rolled his eyes.

"Let's take him to another room" Luciano suggested. I nodded my head and picked up Rosa. He wasn't that heavy, so we easily carried him to Luca's room and placed him in the water.

Relly followed me as she looked at Rosa.

"He won't die underwater, right?" Ethan asked.

"Don't worry, Ethan. He won't die. He was a water plant anyway" Relly replied, checking his pulse. "He's just fainted. We should leave him. I have to check on Sirius."

I looked at Luciano, and we exchanged glances. He nodded, and I smiled a little. "I'll come with you" Luciano said to Relly as they walked away together.

Caelum took Ren to his room since he seemed sleepy, and Ethan followed them. Charles and I walked downstairs, and I sat down to continue working on what was left.

"What are you doing?" Charles asked curiously, getting too close to my face.

"I was making... something she uses while she's in heat" I replied. I couldn't remember what she called that thing... something starting with the letter 'P'... pag... ugh! I couldn't recall.

"Let me help you" Charles offered, and I smiled as he started assisting me.

"Is it enough for her?" I asked.

Charles looked confused and glanced at me. "I don't know. Maybe we can ask her."

"Forget it. I'll ask her tonight. It's my turn to sleep with her" I said.

He remained silent, and seeing him like that, I asked, "What's wrong, Charles?"

He seemed hesitant to speak, so I began making another one.

"Sebastian" he muttered.

"Hmmm..." I hummed.

"I also want to mate with her."

Hearing him, I stopped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You can mate with her... but why are you telling me?" I asked, watching him appear nervous for the first time.

"I... I don't know what to do... Will you teach me how to be with her?" he spoke again. I was too stunned to respond.

"You mean... a threesome," I said blankly.

"Yes, yes... that's a threesome. I've seen many beau doing it with their belles,not only threesome but foursome and fivesome" he spoke excitedly.

I nodded my head, licking my lips as I imagined it.

*Thud.*

8 january 2023
Monday