Chapter 87

After sleeping with Luciano, Freya woke up again, feeling strange emotions and an urge to cry. She didn't know what had happened.

Sensing her discomfort, Luciano softly asked, "What happened? Are you in pain?"

"No, Luciano, I just feel really weird. I don't know why I have these bad feelings," Freya replied. Luciano sat up, feeling that something was wrong.

"Where is Luca?" she suddenly asked, shaking. Luciano also sensed that something was amiss.

"He was at the lake. Let's go outside," he said as he helped Freya put on new comfortable clothes. He had already washed her earlier to ensure her comfort.

As they walked out of the room, they noticed that everyone else had also woken up, drawn by the sounds from outside. Their expressions hardened, and they ran outside.

"LUCA!"

"LUCA!"

Their eyes widened as they approached the lake. Trees had fallen, and everything looked as if a massive fight had taken place.

"LUCA!" Freya shouted as she ran towards the injured Luca. Blood was flowing from his head, indicating a deep wound. His entire body was covered in fresh cuts and wounds, and his silver hair was stained red with blood.

"Luca!" Her eyes grew wide, turning red with fear.

"Quickly, take him inside!" Freya shouted, her voice trembling. Luciano and Sebastian wasted no time in picking up Luca.

"Save Siri—" Luca muttered, struggling to speak properly.

That golden snake, the one who had saved her.

Freya's eyes narrowed. "Ethan Caleum, look around for a golden snake," she said, and then she followed Luciano and Sebastian.

'relly take control of the body' Freya spoke in her mind. Luca was badly injured, and she couldn't treat him properly. The best option was doctor relly.

"Okay." The next second, her Violet eyes turned green as she rushed towards the sofa where Luca had been placed. Charles was wiping Luca's body.

Relly POV

I checked Luca's pulse and examined his injuries. My expression grew more serious.

"Take Luca to a room," I said, and Luciano and Sebastian nodded, carrying him to a room. I prepared a tray with the necessary items for treating Luca, wearing a mask, coat, and gloves. I walked upstairs to the room where Luca had been placed.

"Can you please leave?" I gently spoke to Charles, Luciano, and Sebastian. They hesitated but nodded and left the room.

In an instant, my expression changed. It became even more serious as I looked at Luca's head. He had a deep wound hidden beneath his long, thick hair. I needed to cut it. I took out a Scissor.

"Sorry, Luca," I mumbled as I started cutting his hair, making it very short. Finally, I began treating his head injury. My heart ached as I saw the extent of his condition.

After bandaging his head, I moved on to his abdomen, where there were many injuries. I carefully cleaned each wound, causing Luca to groan in pain.

"It's okay," I softly spoke, afraid to touch him in case it caused him further pain.

After treating his abdomen, I examined his legs and treated the minor injuries there. Then I turned Luca over and treated the wounds on his back.

"But how could Luca be injured like this?" I wondered, my hands clenching as I tried to think.

When Walked downstair, Caleum and Ethan entered, holding a man with golden hair. He was tall and slender but had deep injuries on his body.

Sirius and Luca fought?

Sebastian, seemingly reading my mind, spoke. "Yes, judging by his injuries, they are from Luca's claws, they both seem fought fiercely "

"Then don't treat him. I'll throw out this snake," Rosa suddenly spoke from the corner.

"He's right," Caelum added. "If Luca fought with him, then this snake must be trying to invade our house."

"But why did Luca tell us to save him?" Luciano asked.

"Take him to the room next to Luca. I'm going to save him. He saved me once when I was separated from you," I said. What to do with Sirius would be Luca's decision once he woke up. But for now, I would treat him because he had once saved me.

4 January
Thursday