Chapter 58

Relly POV

I regained consciousness abruptly after Freya hugged everyone. When we broke the hug, I noticed Ethan's lost expression. I held his hand and kissed his palm, asking, "Are you okay?" He looked at me with his misty brown eyes and nodded.

I missed him.

"Swtay awayyyy u wig Big wbad Jagu" I was startled looked at hissing leo who Climbed down from Arnold hold, and Charles who was close behind me Also glared at Him, and his brother leon followed him, Arnold looked very helpless.

"Hey, little cub, don't cross the line. She was mine," Charles spoke arrogantly as he pulled me by the waist.

I felt helpless. My other husbands were also close to me. Why were the little ones targeting Charles? But Charles was not one to be underestimated either. He transformed into a jaguar and started playfully pushing little Leo.

"Charles," I spoke, but he didn't hear me. The three of them began a gentle tug-of-war.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that Charles was pushing them softly without using his full strength. I smiled looks like somone got play patner.

"So, you saved her," Sebastian said to Luca after hearing the whole story. "Thank you. You owe me a favor. You can ask me for anything."

"No, thanks," Luca replied. "It's nothing."

"You're just humble," Caelum said with a soft smile, his bluish-purple eyes glinting.

"Your merman tribe truly lives up to its name. Indeed, your beauty is incomparable," Luca smiled breathtakingly.

Feeling thirsty, I went to the RV and took a glass of water. As I gulped it down, I gasped when I was suddenly hugged from behind.

"Sebastian."

"It's me," he spoke in a low voice. I froze when I felt a wet patch on my shoulder.

Panicking, I turned and held his face, wiping his hot tears with my thumb. I kissed both of his eyes.

"Don't cry," I spoke as I caressed his face. I hugged his waist, putting my face on his chest.

"I missed you." I could feel it. Every time I was in that green neon room, I remembered every moment I spent with them.

Sebastian hugged me tightly. Then, he pulled away and sat on the sofa, pulling me onto his lap.

I blushed.

"You're lovely, Relly," he kissed me on the lips. His rough lips against my soft ones, his breath, the way he held me—everything made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

His rough hands rubbed my thighs. Finally, he kissed my forehead and smiled.

I loved the way his bluish-grey eyes lit up when he looked at me. His eyes held intense love and adoration.

He was different.

He was the first man who entered my heart, not only emotionally but also intimately. He was very special to me.

"I love you, Sebastian," I spoke without hesitation as I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you more and more every time I breathe," breaking the kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine. He was breathing softly, but his hands rubbing my body were anything but gentle.

Author POV

Little did she know, the Beast had sensitive ears, and they overheard their entire conversation.

Meanwhile, in the old cave where they had made their home...

"It's really comfortable. I didn't even feel cold," Sandra, who was hiding under Fiorella's blanket, said. One of her mates was massaging her body while the others guarded the cave.

As soon as Sandra saw Sebastian's cave, she immediately liked it. She couldn't help but start living there with her mates.

"That bitch! If I were Sebastian's mate, I would have everything before her," Sandra spoke angrily. "Sebastian was mine, and that bitch wasn't even satisfied with him. She also snatched my Ethan."

"But didn't you tell him that you didn't like him?" Sandra kicked her mate who spoke and angrily said, "I love them both, but who told Ethan not to help me mate with Sebastian? He deserves that."

"But how dare he mate with another Belle? Even if he was feral, he was mine. If not that damn bitch, both are already mine."

"Yes, yes," spoke another mate. He was smart enough to know that if he wanted to live peacefully with Belle, he had to do everything they told him. He was lucky to have a mate because other Beaus didn't even have one.

"Hump! Right," Sandra looked at him. He was also very gorgeous.

"Hey, you, come and serve me in bed. And after him, all of you come together," she said, her eyes clouded with lust.

Tuesday
5 December 2023

Some photos 🦥: