Chapter 120

Her eyes are still light brown like honey, but if you look closely, you will find them flashing with colors, and her skin seems to have a radiant glow on her face.

Blood wiped off her face, revealing her charming visage. She cast a lazy gaze at everyone before gracefully walking towards her mates.

Without even glancing at anyone, she helped her mates, Sirius, and Arnold stand upright. Her voice, light yet pleasant, resonated as she spoke, "Prepared a huge cave with the best lighting for us."

"Yes, Goddess," a nearby beast respectfully responded before hurrying off to fulfill her command.

"And assist Alexander in moving into my cave." Upon hearing her order, more beasts stepped forward, eager to lend a hand.

She approached Aiden, the Cockroach King, and the Tiger King.

Her expression was faint, but as she looked at them, her eyes flickered with specks of red, betraying her emotions.

"Where are my Cubs?" Her voice was low and laced with darkness.

"They... they are... they are in Aiden's Cave," the Tiger King stammered fearfully.

Plop.

"Sorry... sorry, Miss Fiorella. I didn't know you were the Beast God's daughter," the Cockroach King knelt down, speaking with trembling words.

He began to touch her feet, but she swiftly kicked him away.

Lowly cockroach! Have some self-respect.

She shifted her gaze to Lisa, who trembled in fear, causing her to lose control of her bladder. Aiden lowered his head, unable to meet her penetrating gaze.

She remained silent, refraining from punishing them.

She then walked again toward her mates.

As evening descended, the sun painted the sky with hues of orange. Many beasts began to depart, but none dared to approach as they witnessed her heading toward her mates.

Her eyes softened. "Let's go and get our Cubs." They nodded, their faces etched with exhaustion.

Holding hands together, they walked forward and others made way for them.

Their silhouettes cast long shadows upon the ground as they made their way to Aiden's Cave.

"Goddess, allow me to guide you to Aiden's Cave," a beast spoke humbly, bowing his head. Fiorella nodded in acknowledgment.

They finally reached Aiden's Cave. The entrance was concealed by large boulders, which the beasts opened.

"MOM! DAD!" Ren, upon seeing Fiorella and Rosa, sprinted towards them, tears streaming down his little chubby face. Fiorella and Rosa crouched down, embracing him together.

Leo and Leon, the little cubs, also rushed towards their father, exclaiming, "Dada!" Arnold enveloped his cubs in a tight hug, tears streaming down his cheeks.

And behind them, everyone watched the reunion with tears in their eyes.

I am Also crying while writting this chapter I don't know why 😭😭