Chapter 114

Lily POV

"Oops," I giggled as I watched two guards fall down when I knocked them off with my power.

If you don't know me, let me introduce myself. I'm Lily. Ever since I was very young, around two years old, I could understand many things. I had the ability to understand the language of animals and could sometimes control a small amount of nature. Everyone thought I was a freak because of my unique personality, but I didn't care. I was happy just the way I was.

But one day...

"Let's go inside, but we have to be careful. I think there are many dangerous beasts hidden in this cave," Arnold spoke, voicing his concerns about the Tiger King's cave potentially housing T-rexes that they would have to deal with. However, they only encountered two ordinary guards.

"There must be a trap! I don't believe there are only two guards in the cave," Sirius expressed his doubts.

"Not to mention the Tiger King's cave was like a maze. We'll have to remember the route," Arnold clenched his fist, preparing himself for the potential challenges ahead.

"Something seems suspicious about going in there," I said, rubbing my chin thoughtfully. "Why don't I use my power to get Alexander out?"

"Nope," Arnold shook his head. "I'm afraid that if we use that method, even if we save Alexander, your life will be in danger. If word gets out about your abilities, it could bring disaster, and I'm afraid..."

"Arnold is right," Sirius agreed.

"Hmm..." I nodded, realizing that they had valid concerns. I didn't have any objections to their reasoning.

The cave was dimly lit with light from a magical ball, similar to the one Sebastian had. I couldn't help but miss Sebastian and everyone else at that moment.

We walked inside quietly, without encountering anyone along the way. Finally, we reached a large hall, but to our surprise, everything was empty. It gave off a creepy vibe, especially with spider webs hanging in the corners. Moreover, there was no light in the hall.

"Fuck, eww, no!" Sirius cursed.

I turned around and saw him stomping on a big worm.

"You almost scared me," Arnold said, who was inspecting the smell and took a deep breath.

"It's okay, I killed this worm, man," Sirius explained.

So it was just beastmen. That seemed normal, right?

"Hmmm... I think I can smell Alexander's blood," Arnold's eyes widened, and he looked visibly scared.

"I'm afraid something has happened to Alexander," he said anxiously.

"Let's go and save him quickly, then," Sirius added.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something fishy was going on. If they had Alexander here, why weren't they guarding him more tightly? I was sure they must be planning something bigger. But regardless, when it came time to save Alexander, even if Sirius and Arnold told me not to use my powers, I knew I would use them.