Chapter 72

Ethan POV

I tightened my grip on the wood carving as I nervously made my way towards her. I was feeling quite anxious, but I also wanted to ask her to mate with me.

Her black eyes gazed at the outside world in an amazement. Her body was covered with a thick layer of fur skins. As soon as everyone saw me, they left, already aware of my intentions. I looked at Sebastian, and he nodded his head.

"F-flo," I spoke hesitantly. She turned away from the window in the living room and looked at me. I smiled and took her hands, placing the wood carving of a flower in her hand.

"For me?" she raised her perfect brows. I nodded my head, internally urging myself, God, Ethan!! don't blush.

She gently raised my chin towards her, moving closer to me. Her fragrance was intoxicating, making me lose my mind. She placed the carving nearby.

"Do you think I don't know what's on your mind?" she huskily whispered in my ear, her delicate lips teasing my earlobes. I felt myself becoming aroused, my whole body tensing up.

"Why are you standing like a statue? Take me to your room," she commanded. I quickly obeyed, taking her to my room. I pushed her onto my bed, her face clouded with desire. As she slowly removed layers of clothing, I watched in awe.

I hovered over her, worshipping her naked beauty. I used my lips to explore every corner of her body. Taking off my fur cloth, I watched as she pulled me closer, kissing me deeply, turning all my fantasies into reality.

Her softness rubbed against my hard body. I felt her hands exploring my stomach, and I closed my eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure.

I opened my eyes in shock when her hands touched my d*ck. I growled in pleasure as she increased her pace.

I had never felt such pleasure before, even with my experience. Her other free hand ran through my hair, intensifying the pleasure. I was about to climax when her hand let go. I looked at her, wanting more.

Wanting more...

I fondled her breasts, latching onto one and taking it into my mouth. Her expression changed, and she moaned loudly.

Throughout the night, her body was beneath mine. Her cries and moans turned me on, and I couldn't help but take her again and again.

"Huh... huh," she breathed out as she lay on my chest after our intense lovemaking session.

My d*ck was still inside her as I enjoyed her softness. I played with her long brown locks.

I transformed into my beast form, and she yelped as my size grew bigger.

"Ethan... mmm," she moaned as we interlocked our hands and she clenched around me.

**

Author POV:

The whole world glowed like a fantasy realm. Every flower, tree, grass, and plant emitted lights according to their colors. Fireflies roamed around, and butterflies could be seen everywhere. Life had come alive after a long winter.

A three-story wooden house near the lake stood gloriously. In front of its big gate stood a young man and a small baby.

"Do you think your mom will accept us?" the man asked, leaning against the gate as if he had no bones. He had long red hair, sparkling pink gem-like eyes, and a otherworldly glow, courtesy of the Sparky season, illuminating his soft, delicate facial features. He bit his juicy red lips between his teeth.

The young boy looked very young, his big black eyes filled with disdain. "Oh, I doubt her vision if she accepts you!" he spoke, hugging himself and keeping his distance from his father. He felt deeply ashamed.

"What are you talking about, brat?" the man retorted, pouting. "With my beauty, no belle would reject me."

"Oh, then tell me how I was born," the young man replied expressionlessly.

The man fiddled with his fingers and looked very shy. "We engaged in asexual reproduction," he said.

"Oh," the young boy swayed rolled his eyes, his eyes longingly looked at house.

"But how do we get inside?" the boy asked as he touched the wooden gate with his chubby finger.

"Don't worry, we'll stay rooted here until they come. We'll absorb some nourishment from the land," the man said, sitting on the ground and looking very content.

"Ghwhsnsnsbsb," the boy muttered angrily, sitting down next to him.

Both father and son pitifully sat near the wooden gate.

Sunday,
17 December 2023