Chapter 123

The Beast city grew alongside nearby tribes, thanks to Fiorella and her mates.

They worked hard to establish schools, hospitals, and markets in the city.

The cubs in Beast city had a special education system. They could study subjects like fighting, cooking, healing, and art. There were also laws in place to keep things fair and orderly.

The cubs can begin their education at age five and must study for six years. After that, they can choose a subject to focus on, such as healing.

If they picked healing, they could specialize further in either external or internal healing.

Cooking was also a popular subject because the Beast community loved different kinds of food.

Beast city had rules to follow. For example, you couldn't casually kill someone or break a mate bond without a good reason. They also started using Beast currency for buying and selling things.

Fiorella and her mates have also become very famous in Beast City.

Luca, gained fame for his adventurous travels and provided a detailed map of half of Beast world.

Luciano was known for his strength and taught young ones how to fight, he Also started his organisation art of combat.

Ethan with his exceptional woodworking skills, became well-known for his intricate carvings and the construction of diverse houses.

Rosa talent for acting and Caelum's passion for dancing led them to create a popular stage play that they host every weekend. Entertainment played a vital role in maintaining the mental health of the people.

Arnold fought for the rights of those who suffered from abusive mates. He traveled around different tribes to help them. His cubs admired him and saw Fiorella as a mother figure because their father wanted to propose to her.

Surprisingly, Sirius, a snake who didn't like hot weather, made cold places with Fiorella's help. Many snakes came to Beast city to escape the heat.

Sebastian taught cooking and helped others with their needs, like a freelancer.

Charles opened a sugar shop where he made chocolates and toffees with Fiorella's guidance.

Once she gave him a skittle, she only had one left in her space, so he always missed that taste.

That's why he named his daughter Skittle after his favorite sweet.

Fiorella named Sebastian's two sons Benjamin and Samuel.