Chapter 21

*rewritten*

Relly POV

"I am most beautiful Belle of Fox tribe, Sandra The Mighty Cockroach" Sandra arrogantly Said and males around her throwing her loving looks.

Wtf.... trying to Contain my laughter my shoulder are shaking when I shouldn't cantrol myself I burst out Laugh My stomach now Hurting Laughing so Much I put my right hand on Sebastian shoulder Trying to Cantrol myself.

"B*tch why are laughing" Angrily shouted Sandra her face was red from anger.

"You're funny" I don't care if I was looking like crazy looking up I saw Sebastian and Charles looking at me Confused why I am laughing.

Don't tell me Sandra was really cockroach.

"Ar-e y-ou really Cockroach" I try to contain my laughter when My eyes met amused eyes of Sebastian and I burst laughter again.

What the hell happening with me.

"Hump! You know now How Noble I am now you still dare to Seduce my admirers again" Sandra Said putting her Hands on hip and my smile vanished.

"ST--OP" Ethan Shouted His Beutiful brown eyes become Red bloodshot, I looked him worried.

"Do you dare to Say You're most Beautiful belle of Fox tribe are you kidding" Ethan Laughed Mockingly "look at your Body That you haven't washed for months, You are so stinky I can't even eat when you're in same room with me and do you know How disgusted I feel when you sleep with different males every nights I don't know how they tolareat you" His eyes Contains disgusted expression "I am very happy very happy That you cancelled mate bond with me"

Slay! Man

So my therapy has been worked, and Now I was glad he was thinking positive.

"I know you stinky bear you always looked down on me now you have to live feral life with Intense pain" Sandra sound extremely Angry her expression are getting more hideous.

"I whould Rather be In pain than being with you" Ethan Laughed with tears come out of Eyes "You know I never Want to mate with you if you haven't Schemed me that bonefire celebration night"

Hearing this Her body stiffned and she looked sacred "Ethan you stinky bear are you trying to ruin my reputation with fake accusations I will definitely sue you and your brother than I will see Where you would go in hard Rainy day"

"For your Information We're pillars of Tribe you know Sebastian and I was strongest Warrior in Tribe What do you think they whould do" Sandra bit her lips and glares at me before leaving humping surrounded by many males, I am now definitely thinking how her male handle her.

"I am letting you go now but next time definitely not" Oh Who is running speaking here.

Many man shot Ethan admiring look, Like he has done some heroic stunt.

"Brother no matter what I am with you" Sebastian smiled at Ethan who was hugged by cuddly boi Charles.

"Let's go we have to go before sun down" Ethan shot everyone sunny smile.

"Hey..hey Can I see Tribe before we go" I asked I really want to see tribe.

"Yes! Why not" Sebastian Nodded his head smiling.

Now I was walking around tribe with them.

"This is Our old cave" he show me cave which was covered with mosses because of rain vines was hanging from above and it's look very Old.

"Let's Go inside" Sebastian shook his head "Not my love I don't think it's safe to enter many be there was Many worms and insects inside" I nodd my head I don't like worm and insects.