Chapter 78

Caelum POV

Flo and I picked fruit together. As she sat on my back, I transformed into a peacock, and we flew towards a large tree where the fruits were grown. She picked the fruits one by one. Meanwhile, Ethan was shaking another tree, causing all the light pink fruit to fall to the ground.

"Where is Luca?" Flo asked when she couldn't find Luca anywhere.

"He'll be back. He must have gone to solve his problem," I replied as we both sat on the ground. Ethan returned with Charles, and I understood why they had gone away.

"What have you been doing, Charles?" Flo asked, feeling him sniff her and trying to get into her arms.

Charles remained silent, simply sitting next to her with his head in Flo's lap.

"Do you know where Sebastian is?" Flo asked casually.

"I don't know. He must have his reasons," I spoke as I gazed lovingly at Flo. I looked at Ethan, and he nodded his head. I was very excited because I wanted to surprise her today.

Our house was nearby, so we didn't have to worry about anything. Confused, Flo looked at me as I turned into a peacock, but she still sat on my back as Ethan gestured for her to do so.

I flew into the sky, with the cold wind rushing towards her. I soared even higher, and I heard her exclaim, "God!"

From high above, a breathtaking view unfolded, Every plant below shimmered like precious gemstones, each blade of grass and delicate bloom radiated with a mesmerizing glow, as if the very essence of beauty had been distilled into their being. The world below appeared small and yet infinitely majestic.

Finally, I stopped at a place I had found for us, and she looked around.

It was another flower valley, with gorgeous white flowers that glowed beautifully due to the sparkling season.

I landed on the ground and gestured for her to climb down. Surprised, she looked around. I then transformed into my beastmen form.

I took her hands in mine and smiled at her, leading her away from the forest path.

Finally, we arrived at a wooden house that I had carved in the middle of a stream. It was only for us, and we could also enjoy the view from there.

"Caelum," She whispered, I placed a finger against her lips, silencing any words that may have formed. My gaze lingered upon her flawlessly fair skin and the delicate curve of her pink lips, Lust clouded my vision, and I discovered her eyes colour was gergeous violet.

I had also made Stone path for us in stream. She followed me, and as she looked at the small space, she was surprised. I had made a bed from wood, just like back in our house, and I had sewn soft mattresses with thick layers of grass and skins.

I sat on the bed as her violet eyes didn't turn away from me, not even blinking.

"Caelum," she spoke, smiling seductively at me.

God, I was aroused.

"Freya, right?" I pulled her onto my lap and sank my teeth into her neck. She moaned as my hands squeezed her waist.

"C-Caelum," she moaned. I kissed her neck and turned her towards me, straddling her in my lap as I ripped her skirt.

Under her skirt, she was wearing black two piece clothes that enhanced her body features. Her chest rubbed against mine, and I grabbed them both with my hands.

"Caelum... please, don't ahh" she moaned as I kissed her lips, biting her, and she moaned into my mouth. Her soft lips and soft body were irresistible.

"Dance for me," I leaned my forehead against hers, and her eyes widened.

"I-I..." I kissed her nose and gently put her down from my lap. Her eyes clouded with lust, and she nodded.

I transformed back into a peacock, spreading my feathers. She looked enchanted as I started walking around, singing a song in the language of peacocks.

She looked shy but began swaying softly around me.

She moved with seductive grace, her body swaying in a tantalizing rhythm. Her hips undulated sensually, tracing curves in the air. With each step, she exuded an aura of allure, Her hands glided over her own body, exploring every contour, teasing me. She arched her back, accentuating her curves, and her fingers trailed along her collarbone.

She spun around me as she started taking off her clothes.

'This seductress' I thought as I stopped singing, and with her naked back facing me, I admired her.

Still in my peacock form, I attacked her from behind, covering her whole body with my feathers as I bit her neck with my beak. She shivered and screamed.

"Be forever mine."

25 December
Monday

🦚~~🦚~~🦚