Chapter 106

Author Pov 

"Are you going to pretend to be a male?" Luciano's eyes widened as he looked at her.

"This isn't possible," Luca also spoke up. "Beastmen wear animal clothes. They look strong from the outside, but your body is soft, and your legs are smooth, different from the muscular legs of beast men."

"And you also can't transform into any beast," Sebastian added.

"Don't worry, I am going to wear pants and a shirt made of fur skin, and I am going to pretend that I was injured in a fight. And being a male who can't transform, is that okay? Anyway, it's not like we are going to stay there for long, right?" she explained.

"That's great!" Caelum nodded excitedly.

"So when are you guys going to leave?" Sebastian asked, his eyelashes lowered, sadness and mist covering his eyes.

Hearing this, Luca's green eyes flashed. They hadn't even mated with her or spent much time together, and now they were already separating. Charles and Ethan also felt sad.

"Tomorrow," she replied.

"I need to pack something," Luciano said as he walked outside.

"Sebastian, can your space fit this RV?" Aurora asked.

"Yes," Sebastian confirmed.

Then, with heavy steps, she walked toward the cubs who were talking to each other.

"Ren, Leo, Leon," her voice was soft, barely audible.

The cubs, small and cute, came running towards her. Leon fell in between, but he still ran towards her. She sat beside them.

"What are you guys playing?" she asked softly. Her cold stonic eyes melted as she rubbed Leon's soft orange hair. He giggled as he rubbed against her palm.

"It's a secret, Mom," Ren spoke as the trio looked at each other and giggled.

They are light in the dark world lightened her whole world with the cuteness of their presence. She didn't know how to tell them that she was going away from them for a while.

"Mumma has something to tell you," Aurora's eyelashes shook as she saw their wet, adorable, innocent eyes on her.

"Are you also our mumma?" suddenly, innocently, Leo asked as he climbed onto her lap, his chubby arms wrapped around her neck. His milky breath made her calm, but his question stunned her. She was their ruler, but the innocent question of the child took her aback.

Hearing Leo, Leon also looked at her with longing eyes.

"Don't worry, I will share my mum with you," Ren arrogantly patted his chest.

"Really?" Hearing him, both cubs got excited.

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

And the question was avoided as they started babbling to each other. They didn't notice someone clenching their fist in the corner.

"Mumma is going out for some days," hearing her, the cubs winced as they refused to let her go, but she softly convinced them.

After convincing them, she walked into the walk-in closet. In the mirror, she looked at herself and took a long breath.

Her long brown hair was not a problem, as beastmen are used to having long hair, but to her, she would look feminine. She took a black-colored men's wig from the space and the fur clothes that she had asked Sebastian to make. She wrapped bandages around her chest.

She was used to this.

Sebastian, who entered the closet, was shocked by her transformation.

"Black short hair, bluish-grey eyes. You look like a beastman," he whispered as he nuzzled his nose against her neck. She looked at him through the mirror.

"I know," she replied.

"You have to take care of yourself, remember," he started talking in his deep voice as she listened attentively. Her eyes were bright, and her skin condition was good thanks to the organic foods she consumed daily. No junk food, and she had stopped eating space food. God knows when they must have expired in the Flo original world.

"You know your daily life doesn't only revolve around me," Aurora said, looking deeply into his eyes. Sebastian stiffened.

"Do whatever you like," she spoke again after a long silence.

"I understand," he smiled, kissed her temple, and as she turned around, he rubbed her cheeks.

And when Aurora and the others walked out, strong rays of sun hit their faces as they looked around. They felt good after coming into contact with heat after a long time.

"Take care," she hugged Ethan, Luca, Sebastian, and the cubs who were reluctant to part with her.

"Where is Charles?" she asked when she didn't see him. He was the biggest baby of the house.

"Here," said Charles as he walked towards her with his hands behind his back. Aurora watched as he came closer to her, his big, beautiful golden eyes blinked at her as he presented flowers to her.

Her eyes twitched as she looked at the flowers. They were not roses or any typical flowers, but bottlebrush flowers.

"Do you like them?" he excitedly asked as he looked at her. She nodded her head, and in an instant, she was tightly hugged and lifted in the air by Charles. He circled around, looking into her eyes.

"I miss you," he spoke as he put her back down. His eyes were wet as he looked at her. Aurora felt something in her heart as she looked at him.

"Let's go," Arnold spoke, and she sat on Luciano's back, and rosa in Arnold back as they ran.

Sebastian, Luca, Charles, Ethan, and the cubs watched them until they disappeared from their sight.

2 February 2024
Friday