Back to original world (2)

Fiorella went back to her old apartment, which she rented before marrying Ford.

She looked at herself in the mirror, believing she could return to her Beastworld and her home. She was only here for a short time.

During that time, she thought about using all her money to buy books, food, and many things she could remember.

And Skittle Chocolate for her childish chocolate-loving husband.

Back then, she used to feel this was her safest haven, but now she missed her own bed and the company of her husbands.

She slept peacefully. The next day, she received divorce papers. She wasn't surprised, but she became happy when she saw fifty million dollars as alimony and a bungalow. She would sell that and buy many other things.

So she contacted Ford's lawyer and discussed everything. After signing the papers, she got the money in her account and started shopping for baby clothes, toys, animated movies, and even men's clothing with different styles to let her husbands wear and feast her eyes upon.

And for herself, she first bought lingerie. Well, you can't blame her; her husband's were really great, and she was addicted to them.

While she was ordering some goods online, she received a call from home.

"Hello," she spoke as she heard silence on the other end.

"Hello, are you there?" she asked again.

"Fiorella," it was her original mom. After a long silence, she spoke, "Today we have organized a party at home. Are you coming?"

"Okay," Fiorella spoke. Anyway, two days later, she was going to leave this world again.

As for how she didn't know herself, her subconscious was telling her, why not?

And tomorrow her goods would arrive, and she would put them in her space.