Chapter 97

Alexander POV

When I woke up, I found myself in a dark place. I felt weak all over my body and tried to stand up, but I ended up falling on all fours. I gritted my teeth and tried to endure the pain. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, and I froze.

"So, you're Alexander, the Incomplete Beast," I heard the sharp voice of Belle, who happened to be Lisa Cockroach King's second daughter.

She looked at me lustfully, and feeling disgusted, I gave her a glare. Lisa's eyes filled with anger, and she called for two beasts to start beating me.

"Hahaha! Look at him... Hahaha," her laughter echoed in the dark space.

"Let me touch him," I froze upon hearing her words. She started touching my forelimbs lustfully, while the two beasts watched with lust in their eyes. Seeing that their attention was on Lisa, I gathered my strength and finally kicked her hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" the loudest scream escaped from her mouth as she fell to the ground, turning into a cockroach.

"LISA!"

"LISA!"

The two beasts came and slapped me. She turned back into a human and glared at me. She was naked, which made her even more disgusting.

"Bastard! Are you disgusted with me? Let's see what you'll do when I put a lice beast on your head and a worm beast in your body! Hump!" Saying this, she gestured to one of the beasts.

I knew I just had to wait for a while until this bitch left. I had to think about how I could escape.

After a while, five very fair beau entered the cave. When they looked at me, they seemed disgusted, but I was even more disgusted by them.

They had very pale white skin, their tongues were long and pink, and their whole bodies were slender and tall.

In short, they looked horrible.

I tried not to hiss as I started feeling pain. I never let anyone see my vulnerable side, let alone my enemies.

"Attack him!" I froze as I watched all five of them transform into big worms and start crawling on my body.

My eyes turned red as I felt them exerting pressure on my wounded areas.

"Hahaha" Lisa laughed.

How could anyone be so cruel?

The increasing pain made it hard for me to stay awake. Lisa then left with her two beasts.

Sebastian POV:

I quickly smoothed my fur with my forelimbs. It had grown more, and I was very happy, but I was also afraid of shedding.

I shivered when hands touched me. "Ethan," I spoke softly as he sat beside me. I lazily put my head on his lap.

"What are you thinking, brother?" I asked.

"Nothing... I was wondering what Lily and the others were doing," he spoke.

"What are they doing?" I asked, curious.

"They have been outside for a long time, searching for something and making something. I don't know what," Ethan said as he started caressing my fur. I purred comfortably.

*BHOOM*

I jumped when I heard a blast. Ethan and I looked at each other and ran outside.

"Where are they?" I asked my brother.

"In the backyard," he replied as we ran to the backyard.

My eyes widened at what I saw.

"Pfft, hahaha!" I laughed until I fell to the ground.

Charles' entire face was covered in black coal, and even his white jaguar mustache had turned black.

And Lily, she was also covered in black.

Everyone was in the same condition.

"Hahaha," Ethan also laughed loudly.

We were laughing so much that we didn't notice Charles and Caelum looking at each other.

"Oh, ow," I was stunned when two beasts attacked me. "No... hahaha," they started tickling me and then stopped.

I looked at Ethan, who was now also covered in the black substance.

"By the way, what are you doing?" I asked Lily as she lifted a large pot.

She grinned at me and lifted the cover from the pot.

Under the black pot, I noticed a white powdery substance.

"What is this?"

"Residue... we can turn this into soap with some other materials," Lily spoke innocently, and I was shocked.

I was familiar with soap. It's the kind of thing she introduced me to. It cleans the whole body and also has a pleasant fragrance.

I sniffed the white substance, but there was no fragrance. I looked at her with confusion.

She tilted her head. "Guys, I will make all of you soap. Tell me your favorite flower."

"Can you turn Rosa lentus into soap?" Caelum asked, and Rosa glared at him.

"Lily, I like this peacock. Can you turn him into soap?" Rosa spoke as he walked toward Lily and held her hands.

"Sure," Lily spoke cutely. "I can turn both of you into soap. But if both of you turn into soap, then two soaps can use each other to clean... Forget this, let's start making them by cutting..." She frowned and pouted as she spoke.

Rosa and Caelum's eyes widened.

I laughed as I saw a flash, and Caelum and Rosa disappeared, leaving behind a green leaf and a peacock feather.

"Where did they go?" Lily asked, her hazel eyes misty as she looked around.

"They're just excited," Lucicnao spoke from behind as I laughed, and Ethan smiled.

"Why don't we clean ourselves in the lake?" Luciano suggested.

"Sure," I spoke as we went inside the lake. Lily didn't know how to swim, so she sat with Ren, who was cleaning himself, while whispering with Lily.

Charles loved swimming, so he started swimming around the lake.

Only Luciano and Ethan didn't like water much, but they still cleaned themselves.

As for Caelum and Rosa, they must have flown together back to the house.

15 January 2024
Monday