Chapter 12

Freya POV

"FREYA!" I heard Sebastian shout as he ran towards me.

"Why are you playing in the rain? Let's go. What if you catch a cold?" Sebastian said, pulling my arms. I looked behind and saw there was no peacock.

Sebastian took me to our room where Charles was still sleeping.

He took a fur skin from the table that he had made and wiped my wet hair and face with it. His bluish-grey eyes were very serious, sparkling with sharpness and softness toward me, his fluffy silver hair falling on his face.

When he wiped my face, my eyes fell on his middle finger where there was a ring with a small violet diamond.

"Sebastian, what is this?" I asked him about the ring.

"It's a gift I received marking you," he said as he wiped my hands.

"A gift? How? And what happened yesterday?" I asked him all the questions I had in my mind.

He looked at me with a confused gaze. "Don't you know when a beau likes a female, they have to swear vows to the Beast God?" he said as he sat beside me. "In return, they receive a gift. Most males get a gift like strength stripes, but Charles and I got this ring."

"What's the use of this? Maybe this was a marriage ring from the Beast God," I speculated.

He chuckled and took my hand, kissing it lightly. He said with a smile, "It's a black space where I can put anything other than living beings, and food doesn't even rot inside. It's because of you, Freya, that I got such a wonderful gift from the Beast God. Thank you, Freya, for coming into my life."

I was also taken aback by surprise. "Oh my god, space power is amazing! I always dreamed of having space. It sounds so cool having your own space that you can carry anywhere."

"Can you take off the ring?" I asked when I noticed he was trying to pull it off. He shook his head. "It can't be taken off," he said, trying again. The ring disappeared, and when he rubbed it, it came back again.

We talked about storing food. Sebastian said now he doesn't have to worry about me in winter.

After talking for a while, Charles woke up. He rubbed his wet eyes with his paws, then put his head on his paws, listening to what we were talking about.

"Sebastian, can we go to the tribe?" I asked him hesitantly. I was curious about how it looked.

Sebastian hesitated a little but still nodded his head. "Okay, we'll go after eating."

Charles came from the corner of the bed and approached me, rubbing against my legs. It was so cute that I couldn’t help but start petting him.

Charles purred comfortably as I scratched his head and rubbed his belly. He looked so cute, especially with his fur coat being extremely beautiful.

"SEBASTIAN!" We were preparing to eat when we heard a loud shout outside our cave.

Hearing this voice, Sebastian worriedly went to the main entrance, followed by me and Charles.

"What happe--" Sebastian was just about to ask when his eyes fell on a man on his back who looked bloody and injured.

The man, who was wearing leopard-print clothes, put the bloody man down before saying, "Sandra has expelled your brother from the tribe and refused to get him treatment," and then transformed into a fox and ran away.

Sebastian picked him up and put him on our previous bed. "Charles, can you get me a wet wipe?" Charles nodded his head and went inside to get it.

I sat next to Sebastian, rubbing his shoulder lightly. My eyes fell on the man whose face was covered with blood. I took his hands; his pulse was very weak. I looked at Sebastian worriedly. "Sebastian, his pulse is very weak." When my eyes met Sebastian's, I saw tears in his eyes.

I hugged him as I spoke in a firm voice, "Sebastian, it's okay. Everything will be fine. I know how to save your brother."

I didn't know anything other than dancing, singing, and fashion designs.

If he's only a little injured, he will be fine, but his whole body is covered with blood, with old and new scars, and he even has a few broken ribs.

The only way to save him is to give control of my body to Relly, the genius doctor.

Saturday,
29 April 2023