Chapter 50

Fiorella POV

Tears welled in my eyes as he pressed me against the wall, and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Not to mention, he was naked and his large physique was pressing against me.

I quickly glanced behind me, his sharp claws digging into my stomach. His harsh breath sprayed against my neck, causing goosebumps to appear on my nape.

"Who are you? And where is Leo?" he asked, breathing harshly. He sniffed my neck, and I felt a chill run down my spine as he pushed his massive body against mine.

"Leave," I spoke, attempting to free myself. But as I turned to leave, my front was now pressed against him, I stiffened when I clearly felt That big thing against my stomach.

He continued to breathe heavily as I avoided looking at his muscular, imposing figure.

"Tell me where Leo is." His sharp claws slowly traveled from my stomach to my chest. My cheeks flushed, and as his claws raised my chin, his dark, stormy eyes locked with mine, and his breath hitched.

"Da-da you awre bwullying my flower!" Suddenly, Leo's voice interrupted the tense moment. The man let me go, and his eyes softened as he quickly picked up Leo, pulling him into a tight hug.

I stood there, watching them, feeling the ache in my stomach from my period and the pain in my breasts.

"Are you okay, Flo? Are you hurt anywhere?" Luca's face darkened with anger. It was the first time I had seen him so angry.

"I..." The man turned towards me, and Luca punched him in the face. "Bastard! How dare you to hurt Flo? I've never seen someone as ungrateful as you!"

"Luca, please calm down. Leo was scared," I interjected. Hearing this, Luca's anger subsided, and he looked at the man. There was only a small cut on his lips, which he wiped away with his thumbs, before directing his gaze towards me.

I averted my eyes. "Can you please put on some clothes?" I asked, as Leo came beside me and grabbed my hand.

Luca's eyes widened. "Turn around! Why are you naked in front of her?"

The man turned around, showing his firm buttocks and strong back. I blushed and looked away.

"..."

Luca shouted, "YOU CRACKHEAD!" as he quickly pulled a bedsheet and wrapped it around the man, pulling him along. Both of them disappeared, as I had already found some men's clothes and put them in the closet.

Leo and I looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Quickly picking up Leo, we sat on the sofa, with the soft baby in my arms. I asked, "How old are you, baby?"

Leo tilted his head, thinking deeply, and first showed on finger then finally showed two fingers. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Aww, the baby is two years old," I said, kissing his cheeks. He quickly hid his head in my arms, and a pink hue appeared on his cheeks.

I chuckled.

But my breath hitched when Luca appeared with the man, who was now wearing a black shirt and pants. He looked like a mafia king, especially with two buttons buttoned, revealing his chiseled chest with a scar that made him appear even more manly. Luca, standing beside him, looked like an angel.

"I will go wash up, and you guys eat breakfast," I told them, handing Leo to the man. He hugged Luca in his arms and kissed Leo's cheeks where I had kissed him.

Was that an indirect kiss? I blushed and quickly ran away from the scene.

After washing up and putting on a simple blue dress, I walked out of the bathroom. I quickly braided my hair and made sure I looked presentable before heading to the dining area.