Beach Confessions

You, Madelyn, and Madison are at Madelyns apartment hanging out. "Who wants to go to the beach?" Madelyn ask. "I do!" you say with excitement. "Me too!" Madison says. "Okay! I'll also invite the boys to go." Madelyn says. "Okay." you reply.

You and the girls are getting ready to go to the beach and so are the boys.

Back at Drew's apartment:
"You excited to see your girl today?" Chase says to Drew. "I don't have a girl." Drew says glancing back at Chase. "Oh bullshit." Rudy says. "You know who we are talking about." Austin says. "Uh no I really don't." Drew tells him. "C'mon bro it's Y/N" JD tells him. Drew's face starts to blush at the mention of your name. "Y/N is just a friend." Drew tells them. "Let's be for real you like her and she likes you. How about you grow a pair and ask her." Chase tells him. "Ask her what?" Drew says. "Duh to obviously be your girlfriend." Rudy says. The boys nod along in agreement. "No. She's just my friend. I bet you she doesn't even like me." Drew tells them. "She does." JD tells him. "And how would you know?" Drew ask. "Because of the way she looks at you and the way you look at her." JD tells him. "Trust me dude shes into you." Rudy says. "Face your feelings dude." Chases tells him. "There's something there and you know it." Austin says. "Nothing is there." Drew tells him. "Uh huh sure." Chase says. "I'm just saying dude y'all are bound to get together." Rudy says.

The boys finish getting ready and head over to Madelyn's apartment.

At Madelyn's apartment:
"So Y/N you excited to see Drew today?" Madison ask you. "Yeah but I'm excited to see everyone not just Drew." you tell her. "Oh please Y/N you know you have feelings for him." Madelyn says. "No I don't." you tell her and your face gets a little pink. They both side eye you. "Girl we know you. You don't think we notice the way the both of y'all look at each other." Madison says. "There's nothing there." you tell them. "Oh there's something there alright." Madelyn says. "Nope nothing." You say. "Deny deny deny." Madison says.

Y'all here a knock on the door. Madelyn opens the door. "Hey boys." She says letting them in. You and Madison both walk out to see the boys. You and Drew's eyes almost immediately connect with each other. "Hi." you say. "Hey." he says back. "Hey love birds! Y'all ready?" Chase says. "Yeah." you guys both say out of embarrassment.

You guys arrive at the beach and set up everything.

Drew pulls off his shirt and throws it on his towel. Your eyes were on Drew as he takes it off. You seeing his muscles made your heart stop.

"Hey you wanna tan?" Madelyn says. "Yeah." you say stepping out of your gaze.

You take off your oversized t-shirt. Drew's eyes are on you as he admires how amazing you look. "Could you be anymore in love with her?" Austin says. Drew blushes from embarrassment that he was caught in his act.

"Pssst Y/N. You got his attention." Madison says. "What do you mean?" you say. "He was totally checking you out." Madison says. "She's right." Madelyn says. You blush over the fact Drew was starring at you.

You grab some sunscreen out of your bag. You have an idea. "Hey Drew. Can you put some sunscreen on my back." You say tossing over the bottle to him. "Uh yeah sure." he says walking over to you. You turn around so your back is facing him. He sprays the sunscreen on your back. You jump because of how cold it is. "Oh I'm sorry." he says. "Oh you're fine. It's just cold." you tell him. He rubs in the sunscreen on your shoulders. "All done." he says. You turn around to face him and see a smile on his face. "Thank you." you say with a smile. "Yup." he says.

You walk back over the the girls and lay out on your towel to tan.

"Now do you believe us when we say she likes you!?" Rudy says. "Okay kind of but me putting sunscreen on her back doesn't mean anything." Drew says. "She could've had one of the girls do it but she chose you." JD says. "He's right bro." Chase says.

The boys go into the water and Madison goes too. It's just you and Madelyn tanning.

"C'mon girls! Stop tanning and get in the water!" Chase says. You and Madelyn stand up and laughing running in the water. "We should play a game!" Rudy says with excitement. "What game?" you say. "How about..." he says thinking. "Chicken!" he says. "Oh c'mon what are we 15?" JD says. "It'll be fun." Rudy says. Everyone agrees to play. "Okay me and Madelyn and then...Y/N and Drew." Chase says. You and Drew look at each other. "Drew you wanna?" you ask. "Yeah let's do it!" Drew says. Chase and Drew squat down in the water and Madelyn and you climb on top of there shoulders. "Ready Y/N!" Madelyn says. "Oh your going down." You say. The boys laugh. "My vote is on Drew and Y/n!" Rudy and JD say. "I'm voting Chase and Mads." Austin says. "Me too. That way it's even." Madison says.

You guys play for like 10 minutes and Madelyn falls off of Chases shoulders. "Yeahhhh!!" You and Drew shout. You hop off Drew's shoulders. Madelyn wipes the water off her face. "Good job guys." She says. "Yeah y'all make one heck of a team." Chase says. "Yeah we do." Drew says looking at you. You blush.

You guys chill in the water for awhile and then get out to chill in the sand. "Drew how about you go talk to Y/N." Austin says. "Talk about what?" Drew says. "Talk to her and ask her to be your girlfriend." Rudy says. "Okay I'll do it." Drew says with confidence.

You get ready to tan some more until it's interrupted. "Hey can we talk?" Drew says. You look over at the girls. "Go." Madelyn says. "Yeah." you say looking back at him. You get up and walk with him into the ocean. "So what did you wanna talk about?" you say running your fingers through the water. "Us." he says. You give him a confused look. "Okay so me and you have been friends for awhile now and I wanted to ask you if we could...be more than that." he says. "Oh." you say. Your faces are inches apart. "Look I get it if you don't feel the same-" he says but you cut him off. You kiss him. He breaks the kiss and looks at you to see a smile on your face and kisses you. "Woohooo!!" The gang cheers from afar. You and Drew laugh. "Ask her the question you idiot!" Rudy says. "What question?" you say looking up at him. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Drew says. "Yes." you say blushing. "She said yes!" Drew says to the gang. The group screams from excitement. "We are never gonna hear the end of this are we?" Drew says. "Never." you say laughing. "I told you she likes you!" Chase says.

A/N: I love this one so much and I hope you guys did too!