Hidden Secret

Some background information: You are having yours and Drew's baby. You have only told your close family and Drew has only told his close family as well. None of the other cast of outer banks knows. While you are at home, Drew is at an interview with Madelyn, Madison, and JD.

When You Told Drew The News:
YOUR POV-

I put the positive pregnancy test in a gift bag along with a white baby onesie. I wait for Drew to get home. I am nervous to tell him but I hope he's not upset.

The door opens and Drew runs over to me to give me a hug. "Hey babe. How was your day?" Drew ask taking off his jacket. "It was good." I tell him. "How about yours?" I ask. "Busy and tiring. We filmed 2 episodes today. Most of the scenes which I was in, but I'm just glad to be back home with you." Drew tells me. "Im glad you're home too." I say. Drew comes over and kisses my forehead. He looks at me and senses that something is wrong. "Hey, you alright?" Drew ask. "Yeah...well no. I don't know." I say. "What's the problem?" Drew ask me. "Well it's not a problem unless you think it is." I tell him. "Okay?" Drew ask confused. "Ok so...actually this be better if we sat down." I say walking over to the couch. He follows me and sits. I grab the bag and hand it to him. "What's this?" Drew ask me. "Something. Now just open it." I say. "Okay." Drew says with a smile. He starts to remove some of the tissue paper until he stops. "Wait, what does a gift have to do with all of this?" Drew ask me. "Just open it. The gift will explain itself." I say. He nods and counties taken the tissue paper out. He stops and pics of the pregnancy test. He holds it and covers his mouth with his hands. He then looks at me. "You're pregnant?" Drew ask me. "Yeah." I say with a slight smile as I see a smile on his face. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Drew says and stands up. I laugh with tears in my eyes of joy. I stand up and smile at how happy Drew is. He gives me the biggest hug and most passionate kiss. "So by the look on your face I can tell this isn't gonna be a problem." I say smiling. "Of course it isn't. I'm so happy for us." Drew says. We just hug and enjoy this moment.

Present Time:

Drew is at his interview and you are at home. You are currently 12 weeks pregnant.

Drew's Interview:

"Hi I'm Madison Bailey." she says introducing herself. "I'm Drew Starkey." he does the same. "I'm Jonathan Davis." he does the same. "And I'm Madelyn Cline." she says. "We are here with buzzfeed to answer your tweets." Everyone says. "Outer Banks or I liked to call it...Sexy Scooby Doo" Madison reads. "Original title by the way." JD says. Everyone laughs. "What does Y/N have that I don't?" JD reads. "Well for one...Drew Starkey." Madelyn says. "A brights smile." Drew adds on. "Madison Bailey is bae." Madison reads. "Hence my instagram." she says. "Why is Madelyn Cline so hot?" Madelyn reads. "It feels like a back handed compliment like I am but...why?" she says laughing. "The fact that I would let Y/N Y/L/N and Drew Starkey spit in my mouth shows that I should not be allowed to make my own life decisions." JD reads as he infancies the spit part. "Feral." Madelyn says. "As long as you know." Madison says. "I'm honored but gonna have to pass." Drew says as everyone laughs. "Can Drew Starkey get me pregnant like he got Y/N?" Drew reads. "No." Drew says smiling. "Why do fans think she's pregnant?" Madelyn ask. "No clue." Drew says. "She's definitely not. We went out and she drank." Madison says. "Yeah so she's not." JD says. Drew just stays silent and laughs to himself about what Madison says knowing Y/N got away with it. (when you went out you only 'drank' white claws but you poured it out and filled it with water) "Yeah we definitely would know because Y/N tells her family everything first plus her mom can't keep a secret that well." Madelyn says.

The cast kept on answering questions and then 5 minutes later the interview ends.

Skip To When Drew Gets Home:

"How was it?" you ask him. "It was hilarious. So many questions and thirst tweets about you and I." he says. You laugh. "One tweet said Can Drew Starkey get me pregnant like he got Y/N?" He tells you. "Oh my God. How do they know?" you ask. "They don't know babe. It's just a rumor." Drew says. "Yeah which is true." you say. "Hey it's okay. I know you wanted to keep this a secret but don't you think we should start telling people?" Drew ask. "I mean...yeah I guess. I am starting to show." you say. "Okay. I'm so excited to let the world know Im gonna be a dad." Drew says. You laugh. "Hey, I know you're nervous but everything is gonna be fine." Drew says. "Okay." you nod and smile. "We can make a video later tonight and post it on our story's but for now let's go take a nap." Drew says. "Okay." you say and start waking over to the bedroom.

Y'all are laying in bed. "We should face time the cast first and then make the video to post." you say. "Okay yeah that sounds good." Drew says. You nod and shortly after you and Drew fall asleep.