Thanksgiving

A/N: Drew ask you to spend Thanksgiving with him and his family but your family wants you to spend Thanksgiving with them. Which family will you choose?

Two Days Before Thanksgiving:

Me and Drew are currently at my house eating some pizza and watching one of my favorite movies "The Choice".

Drew sets his pizza down on his plate and wipes his hands to get all the grease and crumbs off. "So...I was thinking...how about you come over for Thanksgiving and spend it with me and my family? I mean you've already met my parents and sibling but I want you to meet everyone else." Drew ask me.

"Drew, I would love to come over and spend Thanksgiving with your family but what about my family? I can't just not spend thanksgiving with them." I tell him.

"Well can't you just miss out this one time? I want you to meet my whole family and I wanna spend Thanksgiving with the girl I'm thankful for." Drew says kissing my hand.

"I want to meet your entire family too but you know how important Thanksgiving is to my mom I mean she goes all out and then my grandma also loves this time of year and loves to cook. I can just take that joy away from them." I say.

"Just tell them to remove a plate from the dining table, simple." Drew says.

"No Drew I can't. Look it's getting late we can talk more about this tomorrow and I'll talk to my mom about it, okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah...okay. I'm gonna head out." Drew says.

"Are you sure? You can spend the night." I say.

"Nah no it's fine." Drew says. Drew gives me a kiss goodbye. "I'll call you tomorrow, goodnight." he says.

"Goodnight." I tell him.

He grabs his jacket and car keys and leaves.

One Day Before Thanksgiving:

I wake up thinking about what Drew said. Me going over to his mothers house for Thanksgiving. It sounds great but my mom would want me to be with her and my family.

I get up and do my morning ritual. Brush teeth, do skincare, put in my contacts, you know the usual. After that I head downstairs to see my mom working online at the dinner table.

"Hey sweetie. You sleep okay?" she ask me as she types on her computer.

"Yeah um is dad home?" I ask her.

"No he's at work. Everything okay?" she ask me.

"Yeah it's just...well...last night you know how Drew came over? Well he asked me to go to Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family." I tell her.

"Oh well that sounds great...but we wanna spend Thanksgiving with you." my mom says.

"Yeah I know but Drew really wants me to come over. Please mom? Just this once." I ask her sitting down.

"Y/N the answer is no. I love Drew but your family wants to spend Thanksgiving with you." my mom says.

"Ugh this is so unfair! I told him that you would be like this but I wanted to be wrong. It's just dinner what's the big deal!?" I say getting up.

"Y/N please do not give me attitude. Look I understand I was once just like you but I said no so the answer is no." she says.

I roll my eyes and walk my angry ass upstairs.

I sit on my bed and think of some solutions until it hits me.

I run downstairs and my mom hasn't moved one bit. "Mom! What time are you having dinner?" I ask her.

"For Thanksgiving? I was gonna have people come over around 5pm and leave around 8pm. Why?" she says.

"Okay hold that thought. I'll be right back." I tell her and run upstairs to grab my phone.

I call Drew. "Drew. Hi." I say.

"Hey babe are you coming over tomorrow for dinner?" he ask me.

"What time is dinner?" I ask him.

"Well I think my mom said it started at 6:30 and doesn't end till like 9." he tells me.

"Oh my gosh okay great hold on I'll be right back." I say and leave him basically on hold and go back downstairs to my mom.

"Mom. Okay I just called Rafe and he said his mom is starting dinner at 6:30. So what if I stay here for dinner until like 6:15 so that I can get to his moms house right at 6:30?" I ask her.

"I think we could make that work." she says with a smile.

"Omg okay! Thank you." I say and hug her and run back upstairs.

"Drew you still there?" I ask him.

"Yeah? So what's up?" he ask.

"My mom said yes to me coming over. Our dinner starts at 5 so i'm gonna stay here for like an hour and then head over to your moms house." I tell him.

"Really? That's great. I'm so excited! I'll tell her shes gonna be thrilled. Okay gotta go! Love you, bye." he says.

"Love you too, bye." I say and hang up.

Thanksgiving Day:

It's currently 6pm and I've ate only a little bit so I'm not full when I arrive to Jodi's (Drew's mom name) house. I've talked to all my relatives at least 3 times and now my grandpas are talking about politics. I can't wait to see Drew Im so excited. I had fun here but Im excited to meet his whole family.

The clock hits 6:15 and I go to tell everyone bye.

I arrive at Jodi's house at 6:35 and knock on the door.

Drew comes and opens it and picks me up off the ground as he hugs me.

"Ahh Im so glad you're here." he says kissing me.

"Me too! Come on let's go inside it's cold." I say.

He grabs my hand and we walk in.

"Oh my gosh who is this pretty lady?" and old lady ask smiling at me.

"Grandma this is my girlfriend, Y/N." he says.

"Well it's nice to meet you." she says bringing me into a hug.

I hug her back. "It's nice to meet you too. You have a very sweet grandson." I tell her.

She smiles.

I've made conversation with all of Drew's family and I love them. They are all so nice. Dinner is ready and we all sit down and say grace and eat. The food taste just like my moms cooking, it feels just like home. I obviously sit next to Drew and we hold hands under the table and I just smile at how everyone is happy.

Best Thanksgiving Ever!