Family of 4...5

A/N: Thank u so much @JamieMarie226 for the request!

You and Drew have been married for 5 years and now have 2 kids. Cameron is 5 and Greyson is 3. You and Drew have been trying for another and your actions have resulted into a positive pregnancy test. You told Drew in the sweetest way. The kids had gone to bed and Drew came home late from work and you laid out a baby onesie with a pregnancy test on the table in y'all's bedroom that he would see when he came in.

Flashback to when you told him:
*door closes* Drew must have just arrived home. You hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and you are sitting up on the bed. He opens the door and runs to shower you with hugs and kisses. "I'm guessing you missed me?" you say giggling. "So much." he says giving you a kiss. You break away. "Drew I have a surprise for you!" you tell him. "You didn't have to get me anything." Drew says. "Oh just hush. Go look over on the table" you say motion towards the vanity. He gets up off the bed and walks over. He automatically sees the onesie and pregnancy test. You can see his face light up. He picks up the pregnancy test and gives it a second look. You can see a tear drip down his face. He sets the pregnancy test back down and jumps on the bed next to you. "You're pregnant?" he ask. You nod with a big smile. "We're gonna be a family of 5." he says giving you a hug. He motions down to your belly. "Hey baby. I don't know yet if you're a boy or a girl but we promise to love you either way. I'm so excited to meet you and hold you in my arms. You have the best mommy in the world keeping you safe in there. Me and your mommy are so happy to have you we love you very much." Drew says and kisses your belly. You have tears coming down your face of happiness and how you see how much Drew already loves this baby. Drew looks up at you and sees you've been crying. He wipes your tears away with his thumbs. "Darling why are you crying?" he ask. "Because it's just so sweet to see you talking to the baby. It makes me heart happy." you tell him. He hugs you and you guys cuddle. "Hey how are we gonna tell the boys?" you ask. "I don't know." Drew says. "I feel like we should wait until we know the gender to tell them." you suggest. "Okay that sounds good." Drew says and kisses your forehead.

Present Day:
You and Drew just got back from the doctors and found out what gender it is. Cameron and Greyson were being watched by the baby sitter. She has now left since you guys are back home.

"Mommy!" Greyson says running up to hug you. "Hey baby." you say to him. Cameron runs up to Drew and hugs his legs. "Hey kiddo." he says picking him up and tossing him over his shoulders. Cameron giggles at his actions. "Okay boys go take a seat on the couch mommy and daddy have something to tell you. They go and sit on the couch and you sit in front of them. "Okay boys we have some news to tell you." you say. "Is it a surprise?" Cameron ask. "Yeah I guess you could call it that." you say. "Yayyyyy!" Cameron and Greyson say. "Hey hey hey boys calm down." Drew says. "You guys are gonna be big brothers!" you say. "But I'm already a big brother." Cameron says. "Well you too are both gonna have a little sister!" you tell them. "Noooo! I wanted it to be a boy." Cameron said. "Sister?" Greyson says. "That's right Greyson you are gonna be a big brother to your little sister." you tell him. "Yayyy." Greyson says. Greyson seems to be happy but Cameron is pouting on the couch with his arms crossed. You and Drew walk over to Cameron. Greyson is sitting in Dress lap. "Cameron...sweetie please don't be upset." you tell him. "I'm not upset." Cameron says. "Then why are you pouting?" you ask. "Do you still love me?" Cameron says. "Oh baby I will always love you." you say picking him up to give him a big hug. "Your mommy and daddy love you very much and no baby can change it." you say. "We love all our children equally." Drew says. "That's right." you say agreeing. "Are you still mad?" you ask him. "No." he says. "Okay so why don't you and Greyson go play." you suggest. Cameron and Greyson get up and walk to the playroom. You scoot closer to Drew and rest your head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around you. "They'll be fine right?" you ask Drew. "Yeah. I think they'll love it when the baby gets here." Drew says. You smile at him and y'all just snuggle up together. Drew puts his hand on your stomach and rubs it.

A/N: This was so cute!! Hope y'all enjoyed!