Are You Mad?

A/N: Thank you for the request @internetvx4mpire

You and the cast have started filming for season 4 of OBX. You and Drew have been dating for almost 2 years now. Everyone has wrapped up filming for the day so you guys all go back to you and Drew's apartment to hangout.

Chase had just doordashed pizza to the apartment and Madelyn, Carlacia, and Madison were busy making drinks for everyone. Rudy and JD were playing mario cart and you and Drew were cuddled up on the couch together.

The drinks have been made and the pizza was here. Everyone was eating until Drew got up to use the bathroom. That's when everyone looked in your direction.

"What?" I ask the cast.

"Y/N when was the last time you and Drew had some fun?" Rudy ask.

"Weird question but we had some fun the other night." you say with a smirk.

"Ew. No. Not that kinda of fun. Like pranking each other type fun." Chase says.

"Uhhh. I don't think we've ever pranked each other before. Why do you ask?" you ask them.

"Well, we were thinking...what if you prank Drew and ignore him all day tomorrow during filming and see what he does? And we'll pay you of course." Chase says.

"Okay. How much?" you ask them.

"$100." Chase says.

"Okay sounds fun. I'm in." I say as Drew comes back from the bathroom.

"What sounds fun?" Drew ask looking at everyone.

They didn't say anything.

"Oh they were just telling me the plans for tomorrow night." I tell Drew.

"Which is?" he ask.

"To go to the uhh...park tomorrow." Madelyn says.

"And eat ice cream." Rudy says.

"Okay." Drew says.

Chase gives me a thumbs up and we continue to eat.

Everyone started leaving like 2 hours later since it was almost midnight and we had to get up at 6am for filming.

After everyone left you and Drew headed to y'all's room to get ready for bed. You brushed your teeth and so did Drew then you guys changed into some pjs and layer in bed.

"Goodnight babe." Drew says as he kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight handsome." you say as you rest your head on his chest and his arm is wrapped around you.

6 Hours Later:

Drew woke up first. He looked over and saw that you were sleeping like a baby. He smiled at the sight. He then went to his closet to just throw on a shirt that he paired with his sweatpants that he already had on. He grabbed you a t shirt and some shorts for you to put on once you woke up. He brushed his teeth and that's when you woke up.

He looked over and saw you were up. He spit out his toothpaste and came over to you. "Goodmorning." he says. "*yawn* Mornin" you say still sleepy.

"I picked out your clothes already for you and then after you get dressed and brush your teeth we can leave." Drew says.

"Okay, thank you." you tell him.

You get up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and do some skincare. You then go to the end of the bed where Drew laid out your clothes. You put them on and then went to go put on some deodorant, so did Drew.

"You ready?" Drew ask you.

"Yeah." you tell him.

You guys first stop at Starbucks and get y'all's coffees and then go to set.