Adoption

A/N: Thank you so much @JamieMarie226 for the idea!

Y/N's Pov:
Me and Drew have been married for a year now and we both want a kid but thanks to my infertility, i cant. I feel upset and hopeless that I can't give Drew what we both want. My friends and doctor has talked to me about adoption which isn't a bad choice. After Drew gets off work I'm gonna bring up the idea of adoption.

Skip To When Drew Gets Off Work:
Drew just arrived home. "Hey babe." I say going and giving him a kiss. He kisses back. "Hey love, how was your day?" he ask me. "It was good, how was your day?" I ask him. "It wasn't bad. We shot more scenes with me in them more than anything." he says. "I have something I wanna talk to you about." I tell him. "Uh, yeah, what is it?" he says. "Okay since I'm not able to have kids, I wanted to run the idea by you. What would you think about if we adopted a baby?" I ask him. He stays silent for a minute. "I love that idea." he says with a smile. "Wait really?" I ask him. "Yes. Y/N, it hurts me so much that we can't have a baby of our own but I know we really want kids so adoption isn't a bad idea." Drew tells me. "Okay well I'm glad your on board with it because I kind of already made and appointment with the adoption agency." I say. "Oh what day is it?" he ask me. "Tomorrow." I say. "Okay. That honestly works out great because I have the day off tomorrow." Drew tells me. I smile.

Skip To Tomorrow:
Me and Drew are on our way to the adoption agency. I hope we are allegeable for adoption.

We arrive and we walk in to be greeted by a very nice older woman. "Hi we are the Starkeys my wife made an appointment with you." Drew says to the lady. "Uh yes. If you don't mind you can just a seat right over there at that desk." she says. "Okay." me and Drew both say.

We sit down and the lady ask us questions and we brought all the paperwork that was needed.

The lady tells us that there is a girl that is 2 years old that lost her parents in a car accident. She had no home to stay at anymore and so the grandparents took her there.

2 hours go by and now they say we can meet our new baby.

The lady brings over the cutest baby I've ever seen. She looks like she could be mine and Drew's baby.

Picture Of Yalls Baby:

"This is Adelyn." the lady says handing her to me. "Aw." i say. She hugs me and rest her head on my shoulder. "Hey Addy girl. I'm gonna be your mama." I say. I have tears in my eyes, so does Drew. "Hey Addy. Im your new daddy." Drew says smiling at her. She smiles back. She is the most perfect girl ever. Me and Drew love her so much already.