I Was In Love (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: Some parts will be similar to The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 Episode 1 scene's.

You are at a party and everyone's been drinking. You and JJ are both been drinking but you've only had one and JJ's had like 6 beers. You guys get into an argument about Rafe.

Your POV:

I'm sick of this party and I wanna leave. I go over to tell the pouges that I wanna leave but the only one I see close by is JJ. Me and him aren't on the way of terms because he's pissed at me for dating Rafe. JJ had liked me for some time but in my mind and heart if was always Rafe. JJ wasn't talking to be for awhile and I couldn't take it anymore, so I called it quits with Rafe, hoping it would repair me and JJ's friendship. It hurt me seeing Rafe cry in my arms when I told him we should break up, but it killed me more knowing that I lost JJ, who was my friend for 10 years.

3rd person POV:
I see JJ talking with some random people I've never met before. "Hey JJ? Can we leave?" you ask him. "What? No. I'm having fun. Watch this!" JJ says as he stabs a pocket knife through the beer can getting ready to shotgun it but the beer splatters all over my clothes. "Are you kidding me?!" you say now pissed that you smell like cheap beer. Sarah comes over. "Hey Y/N." she says. "Ohh you smell like beer." she says. "Yeah I know, thanks to JJ."  "Dude, it's beer man. It'll dry. Chill." JJ says."I'm leaving, okay." you say. "Wait, wait, did something happen?" Sarah ask you concerned. "No, nothing happened." you tell her. She nods. "She probably just wants to go hookup with Rafe." JJ says laughing. "Are you kidding?" you ask pissed off. A couple people ease drop. The rest of the pouges come over to y'all. "JJ. Not cool." Sarah says. "What? Im right...I bet you were just hoping and praying that Rafe would be here, that's why you want to leave." JJ says assuming. "Okay well I didn't come to look for Rafe, so you can stop assuming shit." you say. "Oh my apologies." JJ says sarcastically. "JJ, stop. You're drunk." John B says. "I'm leaving." you say. "No Y/N. Don't leave." Kie says. "I shouldn't have even came, I'm sorry." you say to everyone. "No, you should apologize." JJ says. "For what?" you ask him. "For ruining things between us. Now thanks to you, we don't even talk anymore!" JJ says. "I ended things with Rafe, for you! You wouldn't even talk to me!" you say. "Guys." Sarah says. "You screwed up our friendship!" JJ says. "That is not my fault!" you say. "Isn't it? I should be having a good time with you and everyone else tonight but I can't hang with you because you made things messy!" JJ says. You start tearing up. "JJ!" Sarah says. "What?!" JJ ask. "Are you serious?" Sarah ask. "I made things messy? Are you kidding? I was in love, JJ. Like out of my mind in love. What was I supposed to do?!" you say. "Y/N." JJ says feeling bad. You scoff and walk away. "JJ what the hell?!" John B says hitting JJ's shoulder. "Not cool man!" Pope says. Sarah and Kie follow you. "Hey!" Kie says. You continue to walk away. "Hey! JJ is a drunk idiot right now." Sarah says grabbing your arm. "Please do not listen to him." Sarah says finishing her sentence. "No, no. He's right. I mean I ruined things with both him and Rafe. I wish I wouldn't have started any of it." you say. "No you don't." Kie says. "Yes I do." you say. "No you don't." Kie says. "Yes I do. And I'm so tired of feeling sad all the time, and I just. I don't think I get to feel better." you say. "You think that right now, but I promise you..." Sarah says but you interrupt. "No, no, no, no, no, no. Nothing is promised. You can't promise anything." you say crying. Kie and Sarah look at you concerned. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I just, I know you guys are trying your best and I don't expect anyone to understand what I'm going through right now, and I think I just have to deal with it alone." you say. Sarah sighs. "I'm gonna go." you tell them. "We can come with you." Kie says. "No, no, no. You guys stay. Have fun." you say. "You sure?" Sarah ask. "Yeah, I just...I just need to go to bed." you say. "Okay, well, will you text me when you get home, please?" Sarah ask. "And me too?" Kie ask. "Yeah." you say and hug both of them. "I love y'all." you tell them. "We love you." Kie and Sarah say. Sarah and Kie go back to the party and you walk out to go to your car.