Interview

You and Drew had an interview today with WIRED.

You and Drew woke up at 9am to get ready. All you had to do was brush your teeth and brush your hair. You also did some skincare. You changed into a sweatshirt and some shorts. Drew brushed his teeth then did his hair and picked out his outfit.

You and Drew got in the car and drive to the studio. You arrived and they right away got you into hair and makeup.
Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Outfit:

Outfit:

They finish getting you ready and you head out to where Drew is

"You look beautiful." he says and kisses your cheek. "Thank you." you say. You sit down and they tell you what you guys will be doing. You both nod and they set up the camera.

"Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N." you say to the camera. "And I'm Drew Starkey." Drew says. "We are here at WIRED to answers y'all's most search questions." you say. You have the google search board in your hand and Drew gives you the nod to answer the first question. "Okay so first question is-" you say peeling off the white paper. "Are Drew Starkey and Y/N Y/L/N dating?" you say as you read the question. "Yes, yes we are." you say. You look at Drew and he smiles. "My turn." He says grabbing the board from you. "Why watch Outer Banks?" Drew says. "Why not." you say. Drew laughs. "I agree. Okay next question, Y/N." he says handing you back the board. You peel off the paper and read. "Where is Drew Starkey from?" you say looking at Drew to respond. "I am from the great state of North Carolina. That's actually how me and Y/N met we were both from North Carolina and became friends even before filming began." Drew said smiling at you holding your hand. "Yes and small fact as soon as I saw him I was like Oh my gosh." you say with your mouth opened like you were shocked. Drew laughs. "Next question." Drew says taking the paper off. "What films has Y/N Y/L/N been in?" Drew reads and then looks at you. "I have only been in Outer Banks, Glass Onion-A Knifes Out Mystery, and The Summer I Turned Pretty. I loved working on all those films and I got to work with some of the best people ever. I'm very thankful for that." You say with a smile. Drew smiles too and hands you the board. You try and take off the paper but end up ripping the last two questions off. "And this is why we can't have nice things." Drew says. You laugh. "Here. Fixed it." you say covering up the questions with your hand. "Is Drew Starkey an only child?" you read. "No I am not I have 1 brother and 2 sisters." Drew says. "What short films is Drew Starkey in?" Drew read. "Yes I am in a couple and I just recently did one called Virgo Proof of Concept with Rudy Pankow who plays JJ Maybank in Outer Banks and Elaine Siemek who is one of the photographers for Outer Banks." he says. "Okay last question. Is there going to be a season 4 of Outer Banks?" you read. "I have permission to say that there will be a season 4 of Outer Banks!" you say.

You and Drew finish up the interview and drive back to his place.

You change into one of his t shirts that is almost like a dress on you and walk back into the living room. "You loo good in my t-shirt." he says seductively. "I do huh?" you ask. "Yes you do." he says with a smirk.

You go into the kitchen to make yourself some water and feel arms wrap around you. "You just can't get enough of me can you?" you ask jokingly. "Me? I could never." he says. You turn around and kiss him. What was supposed to be just a quick kiss turned into a full make out sesh.

After you guys got done kissing you both walked y'all's way over to the couch and sat down. Drew grabbed a blanket and wrapped it both around you. Drew out his arm around you and you say your head just below his shoulder on his chest. He turned on something to watch and you guys spent the rest of the day cuddling.