You Did What? (Rafe Cameron)

"So where's your scary boyfriend?" Pope says as he eats chips. The pogues let out a small laugh.

"Probably out doing scary boyfriend things." you tell them with a straight face.

Background Info:

You are a pogue but when you met Rafe there was an automatic vibe between the two of you. You guys couldn't help how y'all felt despite the pogues and the kooks being totally against the relationship. You and Rafe have been together for 6 months now and you guys plan to stay together forever.

JJ rolls his eyes as he doesn't like the joke. He doesn't like Rafe. No one does. You don't care.

"So...anyone wanna go surfing?" Kie ask tapping her red solo cup on her leg.

"I'm down." John B say.

"Yeah me too." Pope says.

"JJ?" Kie ask as she looks at JJ.

"You know I think I'm gonna pass." JJ says finishing the rest of his beer.

"Why? You never pass on surfing." Kie says.

"I just don't feel like it today. Okay?" JJ says grumpy.

"Okay." Kie says awkwardly.

"Y/N you coming?" John B ask.

You look around at everyone and you don't wanna make the situation more awkward but you aren't going to lie to them.

"I can't. I have to meet Rafe soon." you say.

"Of course." JJ scoffs under his breath.

"Excuse me?" you ask.

"Nothing. Have fun with your boyfriend. I'm gonna go take a nap." JJ says standing up as he crushes his beer can and walks out of the sunroom.

"What's his problem?" you ask.

"Who knows?" Pope says.

"Well boys we should be going." Kie says.

"Yeah let's go." John B says.

"Bye guys. I'm gonna go see Rafe." you say.

"Bye Y/N see ya tomorrow?" Kie ask.

"Yeah. Of course." you say.

She gives you a smile and you leave.

*skip time*

"Rafe!" you call out as you walk upstairs.

"In here!" Rafe says.

You walk into his room as his back faces you and you see him wearing the nice white/blue checkered polo shirt and grey dress pants.

"Oooo don't you look snazzy." you say walking over to him and wrap your arms around him.

Rafe turns around and smiles.

"Thanks babe." Rafe says and kisses you.

"Where have you been all day?" he ask.

"At the chateau." you say.

Rafe sighs.

"Y/N. You know how I feel about them pogues and you know how they feel about us." Rafe says.

"Yes I know but I like hanging out with Kie. She doesn't care about our relationship. It's just the guys that have a problem." you say.

"Well are you excited for our special day?" Rafe ask.

"Yes. Go get your dress out of the closet." Rafe says smiling as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"Okay!" you say with excitement.