North Carolina

You and Drew decided to take a break from filming and take a vacation back to both of y'all's home towns. The cast also came with y'all.

Drew, Y/N, Madelyn, and Chase where in one car. Madison, JD, and Rudy were in the other car.

"Whose exited to visit our home town!" Drew ask the gang. "Me!" Madelyn and Chase both say. "Okay so Maddie you've been to North Carolina before right?" you ask her. "Yeah but I've only been to Raleigh and Charlotte." she tells you.

You guys just listen to music, talk, laugh, and have a fun road trip.

Now since y'all were in Charleston, SC it wasn't a long road trip to NC. Maybe like an hour or two.

You guys arrived to the hotel and Madison's car arrived like a minute later.

Now you guys have could just went to Drews parents house or yours but since it was so many people you thought it would just be better to stay in a hotel (plus you and Drew wanted some alone time.)

You guys arrived to y'all's rooms. You and Drew in room 321. Madelyn and Chase in room 323. Madison, Rudy, and JD in 325. The couples get a room together and JD, Madison, and Rudy have a room with two queen beds and one fold out couch/bed.

After getting everything unpacked for the 3 days y'all are staying everyone comes to you and Drew's room to talk about the plans for the 3 days.

"Okay so I have a whole list on what we are going to be doing and the time." you say taking a check list out of your bag. "Really? You seriously made a whole list on our activities?" Rudy says jokingly. "Yes Rudy I did. That way everything is in organized." you say. "Okay so what's on the agenda for tonight?" Madelyn ask. "So tonight we are going to this local bar and the first of month they always do a new theme so tonight's is rodeo. They have a mechanical bull!" you say out of excitement. "Ohhh sounds so fun!" Madison says. "It is." you say. "I bet Y/N's gonna fall off first." JD says. "Absolutely not, I'm amazing." you say defending yourself. "Wait what are gonna wear?" Madelyn ask. "I knew you were gonna ask that so I brought everyone clothes." you say. "You better not put me in a cowboy costume." Chase says. "Oh you bet your ass I did." you say. "No!" Chase says. "Oh calm down I'm kidding." you say laughing at the fact Chase believed you. Everyone laughs.

You have gave everyone their outfits and this is what they have on.

Y/N's Outfit: Cowboy hat, ripped flare jeans, white cropped tank top, and white cowboy boots.

Madison's Outfit: Bandanna, Short jean shorts, black crop top, and black cowboy boots.

Madelyn's Outfit: Cowboy hat, ripped flare jeans, brown tank top, and brown cowboy boots.

Drew's Outfit: Cowboy hat, jeans, white country t-shirt, and cowboy boots.

Chase's Outfit: Bandanna, jeans, blue country t-shirt, and cowboy boots.

Rudy's Outfit: Cowboy hat, navy t-shirt, faded light blue jeans, and cowboy boots.

JD's Outfit: Shirt with the USA flag, jeans, black cowboy boots, and the bandanna which is tied around his jean belt loop.

"We all look good!" you say. "Hell yeah we do!" Rudy says. "Not as good as Y/N." Drew says flirtatiously giving your cheek a kiss. "Okay love birds, y'all ready to leave?" JD ask. "Yup." you and Drew both say. "Alright then let's go." Rudy says in a southern accent.

You and the gang arrive to the bar. Everyone goes and gets a drink.

You and Drew were dancing together along with the rest of the gang. You guys were a little tipsy.

"Hey! Who wants to ride the mechanical bull?" Madison ask everyone. "Me duh." you say.

"Whose up first?" Chase ask. "I'll go!" Madelyn says. "You got this girl!" you say. She gets on the man ask if she's ready and she gives him a thumbs up. "Okay 1, 2, 3. Let's Ride!" he says starting the bull. Madelyn is actually doing pretty well the first 30 seconds then things start to speed up to we're she falls off the bull. "Oooohhh bummer." you say jokingly. "Hey Mads you good?" Chase ask her. "Yeah that was fun." she says. "Y/N your next." Rudy says. "Okay, let me show y'all how it's done." you say confidently. Drew whistles at you. "You ready darlin?" the man ask you. "Hell yeah!" you say. "Sweet doggie! Let's Ride!" he says. You are doing amazing you have already passed the mark were Madelyn fell off. "Drew your girlfriend's good." Rudy says. "Yeah she is." Drew says not taking his eyes off you. "Yeah she is really good." Madelyn says. "Oh she's just practicing for Drew." Madison says with a smirk. "Maddie I heard that!" you say. Everyone laughs. You have now been on it for over a minute. The instructor stops the ride and you hop off. Everyone in the bar cheers for you. You get over to where Drew is and he hugs you. "That was very hot." he says. You give him a quick yet passionate kiss.

Everyone else has rode the bull and it was hilarious. But you did beat all of their times.

The rest of the night was just filled with alcohol, music, laughter, jokes, and good times. Definitely a day you will never forget.