I've Always Loved You (Rafe Cameron)

In this Rafe is on yours and the pouges side. If anything Rafe is friends with you and the pouges. Now you are a kook turned Pouge like Sarah and Kie. That's how Rafe is now, but before Rafe and you were turned into a pouge you and him were friends, best friends. Until, you caught feelings for Rafe. Then to try and get over the feelings you distanced yourself from Rafe. Rafe was left confused. Now you and the pouges along with Rafe are on your way to find El Dorado.

You, John B, and Sarah are in the cave while the others are on stand by. "I don't understand. I mean it would be right here. Right?" Sarah says. "Wait. Didn't your dad say, you don't need light to see?" you ask John B. "Uh...yeah. What does that have to do with this?" John B ask. "Put out your flame." you say. "What no. We only have one flame left." John B says. "Do it." you say. "John B. Listen to her. It's our only shot." Sarah says. "Okay, okay." John B says as he puts out his flame. As soon as it's dark, the gold lights up the cave. "Oh, my, God." you say. "I can't believe it." Sarah says. "We did it guys!" John B says. "Okay grab as much gold as you can." you say. They both nod and we fill up John Bs back pack with however much gold we can fit. We get back over to the others and they asked if we got it. "Did you find it?" Kie ask. "We found it!" John B says. "Omg! No way!" JJ says. "Holy shit." Kie says. "Alrighty man. We rich." Cleo says. Pope shouts with joy. You and Rafe just kind of look at each but smile. You guys are all relishing in the moment when it's ruined by an unexpected guest. Ward. He has a gun. "Ward?" you say catching everyone's attention. "Hey Y/N." Ward says. "Dad what the hell are you doing here?" Rafe ask. "Same thing as you're doing here, son." Ward says. Everyone has there defence face on. "Now, I heard you guys hooting and hollering with excitement. Which leads me to believe you guys found El Dorado. Is that true?" Ward ask. "Yeah. We found it and your not getting shit." you say. Ward chuckles. "Okay well you leave me with no choice." Ward says as he takes his gun and points it at you. "What!" Kie and Sarah shout. "Dad, don't." Rafe says. "Ive seen you joined them son. I'm surprised." Ward says still pointing the gun at you but looking at Rafe as he speaks those words to him. Rafe doesn't say anything but looks at you as you have fear in your eyes. JJ, Pope, Kie, and Cleo all hold there machetes. John B and Sarah just look terrified. "Don't kill her!" Rafe shouts at his dad. "Okay." Ward says and lowers his gun. You let out a big breath as you step back a little. "Kill me." Rafe says. "Rafe?" you say with tears in your eyes. "Rafe. What are you doing?" JJ ask. "Saving Y/N." Rafe says. "I'll let him go. If." Ward says but you interrupt. "If what!?" you say. "You give me a piece of that gold." Ward says. "Hell no." you say. "And tell me your deepest darkest secret." Ward finishes. Everyone stands there waiting for you to speak. "Uhh." is all you can let out. "Impress me or I kill him." Ward says. Sarah looks at Ward with a 'what the fuck' expression on her face. "I'm not scared of you Ward." Rafe says. "Rafe..." you say, tears in your eyes. "We'll be alright." Rafe says. Ward looks at you waiting for you to spill. "I've always loved you." you say. Rafe looks at you shocked and confused. "What..." Rafe says. "And I was just to scared to say it-" you say with tears in your eyes, one tear rolling down your cheek as Rafe cuts you off. Rafe looks at you confused listening to what you say. Rafe pulls out the gun that was in his pocket. "I certainly won't die now." Rafe says pointing it at Ward. Ward is the one that now looks terrified. Ward takes two steps back from Rafe. Rafe comes closer to Ward holding the gun, prepared for him to do something. Ward keeps walking back until he loses his balance and falls off the cliff. "Ahhh." Ward says. Everyone here's a loud thud and they all walk over to see Wards body on a broken tree lifeless. You sigh. Rafe turns around and looks at you. You look at him. He walks closer to you. You guys are now face to face. The pouges watch. "You...you saved me." you say. "I will always save you." Rafe says. He leans in but you rush and kiss him first. He kisses you back. You guys both smile at each other as Rafe rubs the tear off your face with his thumb. "Okay guys hate to ruin this lovely moment but we gotta leave, like now." John B says. "Yeah, yeah." you say. You guys all make it to the bottom of the mountain. "We did it guys." John B says and looks at everyone. Everyone smiles. Pouges finally won.