You Were Right (Rafe Cameron)

This imagine is going to be about where you are in a relationship with JJ and you used to have a fling with Rafe before you and JJ dated. You told him and he wasn't happy.

After you and JJ have dated for 5 months, you catch him kissing Kiera. You run off and you come face to face with Rafe.

5 months ago:

Your Pov:

I walk to Rafe's house since we live in the same neighborhood to tell him the news. I'm nervous on how he's gonna take it. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

I knock on the door and Sarah opens it.

"Y/N!? Hi. What are you doing here?" she ask me while giving me a hug.

"Hey. Um is Rafe here? We need to talk." I tell her.

"Yeah I think he's in his room." she says.

"Okay thank you." I tell her.

"No problem." she says.

I walk up the staircase and opens Rafe bedroom door.

He is sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Y/N?" Rafe ask.

"Hey Rafe. Can we talk?" I ask him as I twiddle with my fingers and I walk over to sit on his bed.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" he ask me.

I grab his hand and hold it.

"Okay well I first wanna start off with saying that I enjoyed what we had over the summer. It was great." I say.

"Yeah it really was." he says with a smile.

"But we have to call it quits. I'm sorry." I tell him.

"Why? I love what we have." he says.

"I know but the thing is I'm in a relationship with JJ now." I tell him.

He lets go of my hand.

"What? You're dating JJ now? Since when?" he ask me seeming upset yet mad.

"Since 3 days ago when we were at the beach and he told me his feelings and we kissed." I tell him.

"You kissed him!?" Rafe says getting upset and he stands up out of bed.

"Rafe please don't be mad. I didn't wanna hurt you." I say to him as I stand up to.

"No, no, no, don't. Y/N we hooked up and then you go and hookup with JJ!?" he says.

"I'm sorry Rafe. Please this isn't how I pictured things to happen, they just did, alright? I thought you would understand I mean your one of my best friends!" I say.

"No. You don't get to call me that anymore." he says.

"Rafe. Please. You don't mean that?" I ask him.

"I do. Now will you please get out?" he ask me.

"Fine." I say.

I walk out and then he stops me.

"And just so you know. He's gonna break your heart." he says.

I give him a look and then leave.

Present time:

Me and Rafe haven't spoken at all in the last 5 months and I wish I could fix it but I can't. He won't respond even if I were to try.

I'm riding my bike on the way over to the chateau. To see if there's anything I can do to help with it since it burned down. We don't know who it was but we think it's Topper. If only John B had cameras on his house then we be able to have proof but we don't. And the police will definitely take Toppers work over ours.

I drive my bike and park it in front of the house. I go around the house and I stop in my tracks as I see JJ and Kie kissing. My heart drops to my stomach as I feel I'm about to have a heart attack.

"JJ?" I say as my voice is breaking from trying not to cry.

He and Kie break the kiss and they look at me in shock. JJ looks guilty.

"Y/N? It isn't what it looks like I swear." JJ says.

"Oh really? Because it looks like you were putting you tongue down Kiera's throat." I say.

"Just let me explain." JJ says.

"No! I don't want your excuse. I'm leaving." I say.

"Just hear me out! Y/N wait! Please!" I hear him say as I'm running back to my bike with tears in my eyes.

"Dammit!" I hear JJ scream as I peddle off away from the chateau.

I cry and then it starts pouring down rain.

I cry as I'm biking through the rain and I see Rafe.

"Y/N?" Rafe says.

"Rafe." I say.

I thought he would be angry to see me but I see him running over to me.

He looks at my face as my mascara is probably all over my eyes and my cheeks are probably red.

"What's wrong?" he ask me.

"You were right!" I tell him.

"I'm right about a lot of things. You're gonna have to be specific." he says trying to make me laugh.

I give a slight smile.

"JJ. He cheated on me! I saw him kissing Kie." I tell him.

Rafe has a devastating look on his face.

"Well I always knew he wasn't good enough for you Y/N." Rafe says.

"I should've listened to you!" I tell him.

"It's okay!" he says.

"You're the person I was destined to be with. I'm sorry it took me so long to see it. I love you Rafe." I tell him.

Rafe smiles. "I love you too." he says.

We kiss in the rain.