I've Got My Eye On You (Rafe Cameron)

(music 2nd slide)

Today you're hanging out with Sarah and Kie. You guys took a ferry to the mainland where all the good stores are and shopped. Now you guys are just talking and drinking when you see Rafe.

"Oh shit." you say as you set down your drink on the table.

"What's happing?" Kie ask you.

"Rafe is here." I tell them.

"What did you do?" Kie ask you confused.

"What didn't I do." you say.

"What? Did you punch him or something?" Sarah ask.

"Worst." you say as you turn your head to look at Rafe getting a drink from the bar.

"Just tell us Y/N." Kie says.

"Let's just say something happened at the party, yesterday." you say.

Sarah has a confused yet worried look on her face.

"Something horrible...well not exactly but..." you say as you get a flashback from yesterday.

FLASHBACK:

Rafe leans in and kisses you.

"I could kiss you all night." Rafe says.

"You'll regret that later." you tell him.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to Y/N." he says.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

Rafe gets his drink and turns to see you. He can't take his eyes off of you.

"I don't know what you did but he can't keep his eyes off of you." Kie says.

You turn and see him looking at you.

You quickly look back at Sarah and Kie.

"Y/N?" Sarah ask.

"Ugh fine! We kissed! And not just once, many times that night." you say.

"Y/N you can't do that. Okay? Rafe is bad news. You're gonna get caught in his web." Kie says.

"Rafe is not bad news. Okay has he done a few things he shouldn't have? Yes but it was all Ward. His asshole of a father corrupted him. Sorry Sarah." you say.

"No it's fine. You're right but so is Kie. I don't think being with Rafe is a good idea." Sarah says.

You stay silent and think.

"Yeah. You're just gonna end up getting hurt." Kie says.

"I-I guess you're right." you say sounding devastated.

Rafe looks at you almost concerned as he sees you not happy.

You take a sip of your drink and look at Rafe knowing y'all can never be together.

A/N: this is very short but i liked the idea so hope y'all enjoyed. I'm working on a lot more imagines for this so be excited on what's to come.