Meeting Again (Rafe Cameron)

Before reading:
You and Rafe dated for a year and the first few months were great but soon after Rafe fell back into drugs and started using again. It didn't take long for the drugs to start changing Rafe. He became aggressive, violent, manipulative, abusive, and a liar. Enough was enough so you broke up with Rafe and left OBX.

Last week you moved back to OBX because you missed your family and friends. You haven't been in the OBX for three years. You started your life fresh being away from OBX. You got a job, made some new friends, and now have a boyfriend of 8 months. He's nice but you wish he acted how Rafe did at the beginning of y'all's relationship. You have yet to run into Rafe but you have reconnected with the pogues.

Y/N's POV:

I have fully unpacked everything in my new house and now I am getting ready to go out with the pogues for another annual bonfire.

It's 7pm and we decided to got around 8pm.

I've already done my hair and am almost finished with my makeup and now have to decided on an outfit to wear.

This is what you decide on with some dainty jewelry.

You drive over to the chateau and see who's all ready.

"You boys ready?" I say as I see John B grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Yeah...well I know me and Pope are. I don't know about JJ."

"Where is he?" I ask him.

"Pope where is JJ?" John B ask Pope as he sits on the couch looking at his phone.

"I don't know maybe his room." Pope says.

"John B you check." I say.

"Why me?" John B ask.

"Because he could be changing. I ain't trying to see that." I say.

"Right." John B says and goes in the direction of JJ's room.

John B opens his door. "You ready man?" he ask.

John B gets no response and opens the door further and sees JJ asleep on his bed.

"This dude." John B says under his breath.

John B shakes his shoulder.

"C'mon man! Get your ass up!" John B says.

JJ grunts. "Go away." JJ says and throws a pillow at John B.

"Okay that's it I'm getting the water!" John B says.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up! Chill!" JJ says practically jumping out of bed.

"Works every time." John B says.

"Get out!" JJ says annoyed.

John B leaves and closes the door behind him.

He comes back out to see me and Pope talking.