OBX Season 3 Premiere

You and Drew are getting ready for the premiere of OBX Season 3. You are Drew's girlfriend. You and the cast have become great friends over the years. Most of the time you are behind the scenes watching Drew act, and occasionally if Elaine needs help with photography she'll call you and you guys will take photos of the cast. You and Drew have been dating even before he got super popular in the acting industry. You were nervous to go to the premiers even though you've gone to more than just this one.

Y/N's POV:

I'm getting ready for the OBX season 3 premiere. I have a whole makeup and hair team, helping me get ready. I love getting my hair and makeup done for stuff like this, it's definitely one of my favorite parts about the night. My makeup artist Rachel is fantastic and we have so much fun. We drink martinis together while she's getting me all glam-ed up. My hairstylist Randy is amazing, he knows how I want my hair to look and he's so funny. My stylist team is amazing as well, they always pick out the best dresses for me. Now, I know I'm not a celebrity but being papered like one is a great experience and I feel blessed.

My makeup and hair is done, I absolutely love it, now it's time to get my dress on!!

My stylist zips up the zipper and I put my jewelry on and my shoes. Drew is getting ready in the hotel room next door. I go on out into his room and he's all dressed and ready to go. He sees me and opens his mouth making a shocked expression. "Oh, my God. You look beautiful." Drew says giving me a hug. I chuckle. "Thank you babe, you look handsome." I say with a smile. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips trying not to mess my lipstick up. "Guys. It's time." one of Drew's stylist says. "Okay." me and Drew both say with a smile.

We walk across the hall to get in the elevator. Drew holds my hand as we get out and are getting ready to go in the limo. The rest of the cast is in already and everyone compliments each other as we drive to the premiere.

We arrive to the premiere and there's already thousands of paparazzi. Drew try's to walks a little ahead of me as he holds my hand trying to block the paparazzi because he knows I hate it.

We walk in and Drew can tell I'm nervous. "Hey, it's alright, I'll be right by your side the entire night." Drew says to me. "Okay, thank you." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. We walk in and people start taking out pictures as we all pose. I get a solo shot and Drew hypes me up along with Madison as the photographer takes my picture.

"Let's get a group photo everyone!" one of the photographers says. Everyone of the cast members get in the photo. I stand aside as they get the photos. Drew tells me to get in and I do.

After that me, Madelyn, Madison, and Carlacia get a picture of all four of us together.

I am having so much fun. I see Drew talking to one of the interviewers and I see him looking my way. "Come here." he jesters. I walk on over to him and the interviewer. "Hi I'm Y/N." I say talking through the mic. "We know love." Drew says smiling. "Okay Y/N, may I say you look stunning tonight." the interviewer says. "Thank you so much." I say with a smile. "So what's it like being Drew's girlfriend and having to deal with all the paparazzi and stuff?" the interviewer ask me. "I love Drew and I love being apart of his life, I've gotten better at dealing with the paparazzi but I love everything about Drew and going to things like these." I say. "Wonderful. Okay so next question. Are you proud of Drew?" the interviewer ask. "Yes of course. I'm not only just proud of him but the entire cast. They have really came together on making this show for almost 4 years and I think they are all amazing and crazy talented. I love being on set with the cast watching them act, especially Drew and seeing just what he does and even the work crew is just amazing as well, so it's an enjoyable experience for sure." I say. The interviewer ask me more questions and Drew watches and listens to me speak in awe.

"Okay thank you so much for answering these questions and you look fabulous." the interviewer compliments. "Thank you and great talking to you." I say with a smile and walk back over to some of the cast just talking.

"You did amazing love." Drew says to me. "Thank you babe." I say. He gives me a kiss on the head. "You look very hot." Drew whispers in my ear. I blush. "Y/N. Drew. Can we get a couple shots of both of y'all together?" the photographer says. "Of course." I say. We get situated and we pose together. Drew has his arm wrapped around my waist and we pose like the hot couple we are. "Kiss me." I say. "Okay." Drew says with excitement. He cups my face in his hands and we kiss for the camera. People cheer us on and we break away and smile. "You like that." Drew says to the photographer laughing. "Love and that was perfect, thank you guys." the photographer says. We nod and go back over to talk to Charles Esten, who plays Ward on the show.

Drew has a tiny little microphone and I come up and make a funny sound effect with my tongue and leave. Drew smiles at my actions.

Chase goes over to the tiny microphone excited like a kid on Christmas. "A tiny microphone...hi." he says with a smile.

Rudy goes up to it. "ASMR." he whispers.

The red carpet is done and we all go in to watch the first episode together. The cast go upfront and talk before it's played and I watch Drew like a proud mom. "Thank you guys so much for being apart of this whole experience, we really love of you guys." Chase says. "Now we present season 3!" JD says. Everyone claps and we all find our seats and we watch the first episode. It's amazing and me and Drew hold each others hand the entire night.

This whole experience is great and everyone seems so happy. Best night ever!