Fights & Apologies (Rafe Cameron)

You and Rafe live together. You guys have been dating for almost 2 years. While Rafe is at work you stay home. You offered to get a job but Rafe insisted that it was no big deal. So while he's at work you clean the house. But while you are at the house, Rafe is having a shit day at work.

Y/N's POV:
I'm tiding up the living room until I hear the door open and see Rafe. He slams his keys and phone down on the counter and loosens his tie. "Rough day?" you say. "Don't." Rafe says a little loud. I step back out of shock that he spoke to me like that. "Um...I was gonna wait until you got home to ask you what you would like for dinner...I didn't wanna call and bother you." I explain to him. He stays silent for a sec puns before speaking to me again. "I don't give a shit about dinner." Rafe says to me in the same angry tone. "Okay, my gosh sorry for asking." I say with attitude. "Don't speak to me like that." Rafe says. "Okay well then don't yell at me." I says. Rafe just rolls his eyes and heads upstairs. I don't even care to ask what he's doing. How dare he yells at me, after everything I do for him. I guess he had a harder day then I thought. I start making myself dinner until I hear the water running upstairs. Rafe's showering. I finish making myself dinner when Rafe comes downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. Even though he's acting like a asshole, he still is very hot. "Where's my clothes?" he ask me. "In the dryer." I say. He nods and walks over to the dryer and pulls out some boxers and sweatpants. "What you make for dinner?" Rafe ask me. "I made me spaghetti." I say. "Where's my plate?" Rafe ask. "Oh. I didnt make you any." I tell him. "Why the hell not?" he ask me. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm 99.9% sure you said 'I don't give a shit about dinner'." I tell him. "Okay well could you make me some?" Rafe ask me. "Are you gonna stop being an asshole?" I ask him. "Yes." Rafe tells me. "Okay then yeah here just finish the rest off my plate I'm full." I tell him. "Okay thank you." Rafe tells me. I nod and start walking away. I hear Rafe's foot steps walking towards me. "Y/N. Wait." Rafe says wrapping his arms around my waist and turns me to face him. "I'm sorry I lashed out on you. You were right, I did have a rough day but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry." Rafe says. "Thank you for apologizing. Just promise me next time you have a rough day, don't take it out on me. Instead talk to me about it." I say. "Promise." Rafe says. "Okay." I say. We hug and Rafe kisses me.