Slut Shamed (Rafe Cameron)

You are or/where dating Topper. 2 weeks ago you and him got into this big blow out fight and decided to do a Ross and Rachel and take a break. While on the break a week later there was a party on figure 8 at some random persons house. Sarah was going and so you decided to go. You thought it would be good to clear your head from Toppers bullshit. You ended up seeing Rafe there as well. You guys danced together and drank together and talked. Later on at the party you got really drunk and so did Rafe. You guys ended up in the bathroom together. You can imagine what happened. After the incident you guys both decided to not tell Topper. But what you guys didn't know is someone saw you guys go into the bathroom together and ended up telling Topper. Topper was pissed. Continue reading to find out on how it all went down.

2 weeks ago:
"GOD Y/N YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Topper screams at you in your face. "WHATEVER! GO TO HELL!" you say to him. "FUCK YOU!" he screams as he walks out to the balcony. You stand there for some time and then follow him. Topper sees you and ignores you. You sit beside him. "Hey Topper." you say. "What?" he says agitated. "I think...I think we should take a b-break." you say. "A what?" he ask. "A break. I think it's what's best." you say. "Okay but for how long?" he ask. "I don't know....until we resolve whatever issues we have with each other." you say. "Okay." he says. "Okay. Well I'm gonna head home um I guess I'll see you later." you say and walk out.

1 week later:
"Girl you need to get your butt out of bed and come to this party with me!" Sarah says as you lay in her bed while she's looking through her closet. "Do I really have to go?" you say. Sarah pokes her head out of the closet. "Yes." she says. "Ughhh." you say falling back on to the bed dramatically. "Y/N c'mon it'll be fun!" Sarah says grabbing your hands trying to drag you out of bed. "Fineee." you say giving in. "Yayyyy! Okay you need a sexy outfit because these sweats won't do it." Sarah says. "What do you have in mind?" you ask her. "Maybe this pink dress...oooo wait." she says as she looks in her closet. "What?" you ask her. "Ha here it is. This. You need to wear this." She says holding a black body con short dress. "Seriously Sarah. No way in hell can I wear this." you say. "Please Y/N. You will look so hot! Now go put it on." She says with excitement. "Okay, okay." you say taking the dress. You put the dress on and look in the mirror. Sarah comes behind you. "I was right. This is the perfect choice." she says. You admire your body in the mirror. "Okay I do love it." you say with a smile. Sarah giggles. "Yayyy. Okay now let me get dressed and then we can do each others hair and makeup!" she says. "Alright!" you reply.

You guys finished getting ready and these are the dresses, hair, and makeup.

Your Outfit

Your Outfit.

Sarahs Outfit

Sarahs Outfit.

*skip to later at the party*

You and Rafe have been talking a lot. "Gosh Topper is such a dick." you say. "Why what happened?" Rafe ask taking a sip of his drink. "We got in a fight and I brought up the idea that we need to take a break." you say. "Oh I'm sorry y/n/n." Rafe says. "It's fine I'm just glad I ain't gotta deal with him for however long it takes." you say.

I take a sip of my drink as Im listening to Rafe talk to me about something but all I think about is how me and Rafe have been getting along great at this party. I didn't realize how funny he was and how hot he was. I don't know if that's the alcohol talking or not. I snap out of my thoughts when Rafe waves his hand in my face. "Hey Y/N." he says laughing a little. "Oh hi." you say feeling embarrassed. "Did I interrupt your thoughts?" he says. "No, no your good. What were you saying?" you ask him. "I asked you if you wanted to get out of here?" he says with a smirk. "Uh yeahhh." you say. Rafe takes your hand and leads you through the crowd of people. All the bedrooms are occupied. You guys end of in an empty bathroom. *Imagine what happened*

You guys leave the bathroom. "So we agree on not to tell Topper about this?" Rafe says. "Agreed." you say. You guys leave and head back to where some of y'all's friends are at and continue chitchatting.

While talking, thinking everything was okay some random guy who was near the bathroom you and Rafe were in over heard y'all's conversation. He ended up texting Topper about what y'all did.

Present Day:
Y/N's Pov-
I'm in my room finishing getting ready for the day. I walk downstairs and my parents aren't home because they are at work. As I'm about to grab a drink out of my fridge I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see who it is. "Topper?" I say. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. He comes in the house. "We gotta talk." he says. "Um okay." you say. You lean on the side of your body against the end of the wall as Topper stands in front of you. "What the hell is the matter with you?" Topper ask me which takes me by surprise. "What the hell is the matter with me? I haven't done anything." you say with a confused look. "Don't bullshit me Y/N. I know what happened between you and Rafe." he says. *Shit* I think to myself. "Rafe? What happened between me and Rafe?" I ask lying. "Don't lie. I know you and Rafe hooked up at some party." Topper says. "What? I have no idea what you're talking about." I say. "Stop lying! Gosh you're such a slut!" Topper says. I look at him in disbelief. I turn my back on him and start walking away. "I can't believe you just called me that!" you say continuing to walk away from him. He grabs ahold of my arm. "Hey! Let go of me!" I yell at him. "You think you can just cheat on me and get away with it prude?" Topper ask still holding onto my arm. "I didn't cheat. We are on a break. Plus I was drunk." I tell him. "So you admit it you did do it with him. God you're such a lying whore!" he says to me. "So first I'm a prude and now I'm a whore?" I ask him. "Yeah you are...but wait you were drunk?" he ask. "Yeah." I say getting out of his grip. "So do you think it was a mistake?" he ask me. *Do I think it was a mistake? No. Not really.* "No." I say in a petty tone. "No? You bitch." he says grabbing my arm again. "Topper let go of me!" I say. He looks at me in a way I've never seen him look before. Before I know it his hand is in direct contact with my cheek. He slaps me hard. Tears in my eyes as I fall to the ground. He sees me on the ground and just leaves my house. As I'm crying I get up and look for my phone. Once I find it I call Rafe. "Rafe." I say sobbing over the phone. "Y/N? What's wrong?" he ask me. "Can y-y-you come over?" I ask him stuttering from my heavy breathing and my throat breaking. "Yeah. Yeah I'm on my way." Rafe tells me. "Okay t-thank you." I say before he hangs up.

5 minutes go by and Rafe knocks at my door. As soon as I see him I hug him sobbing into his shirt. He rubs the top of my head. "Y/N. What happened. What's wrong?" he ask ne as he cups my face trying to look at me. "Topper." I say. "Topper? What happened with Topper?" he asked me. I try to catch my breath before speaking. "So he came by wanting to talk. Someone at the party had over heard our conversation as we left the bathroom and that person texted him about it." I explain to Rafe. "Oh shit. So what happened after that?" he ask me. "Well he called me a slut, prude, and a whore. Then he um...he slapped me." I say and as soon as I say those words I can tell by the look on Rafe's face that he was ready to kill Topper. "He also gripped my arm really tight." you say. He looks at your arm and sees a bruise already forming from Toppers grip. Then he looks at your face and sees how your left cheek is all bright pink from the slap. "Holy shit Y/N. Im gonna kill him." Rafe says about to walk out. "No, no, no Rafe." I say grabbing his hand. "Y/N. I don't mean literally but he hurt my girl I can't just let him get away with this." he says. "Im your girl?" I ask him. "I mean. If you wanna be." he ask me blushing. "Yeah." I smile as I'm going into hug him. "Please don't go find Topper. He can get his ass beat another day. Can you just stay with me please?" I ask Rafe. "Yeah but only for you." he says. I quickly kiss him and we go upstairs to my room and just cuddle.