Santa Doesnt Know You Like I Do (Rafe Cameron)

It's Christmas Day and you have just wrapped up Christmas with your family. You now are on your way to drop off gifts to the pogues. They gave you your present two days ago and it was basically a team effort. It was a giant basket filled with all your favorite things.

You first go to the chateau where John B and JJ are.

You knock on the door and JJ opens it and welcomes you inside with a hug.

You then go to see John B and hug him and tell him merry Christmas. You know Christmas is hard on the both of them this year because John B doesn't have his dad and neither does JJ. You hand them their gifts.

JJ opens his and it's a bag filled with a bunch of goodies that he would like. Surf board wax, a hat, a shark tooth necklace, and a new lighter.

John B opens his and it's a bag filled with a t-shirt, blue pura vida bracelet, surf board wax, and sunglasses.

They thank you and you leave to go to Popes.

You see Pope and he welcomes you inside and you say hey to his mom and dad. His mom loves you she thinks you're just the sweetest person ever. You hand Pope his gift.

Inside is two hats, surf board wax, and a necklace set that comes with a shark tooth necklace and a brown beaded necklace.

He thanks you and then you leave to go to Kies.

She opens her gift outside because her dad is arguing about whatever.

Inside is sol de janero perfume number 62 and a pack of bracelets. She hugs you and then you are on your way to the last pogue, Sarah.

You're excited to see Sarah but you know your ex Rafe is going to be there. This time last year you and him were at your best in the relationship. Everything was perfect. He made that Christmas special.

You knock on the door and Rose opens it.

"Y/N! What a pleasant surprise!? I didn't know you were coming?" she says holding some Christmas cocktail drink in her hand.

"Sorry to show up unannounced I just came here to give Sarah her gift." you tell her.

"It's fine hun. Come on in. Sarah's upstairs in her room." Rose says.

"Okay thank you." you say and walk upstairs to see Sarah.

She's touching up her makeup at the vanity and sees you through the mirrors reflection.

"Y/N!" Sarah says getting up to hug you.

"Hey!" you say hugging her back.

"Is this for me?" she says noticing the gift.

"Yes!" you say smiling.

She opens it up and inside is her favorite sol de janeiro perfume 68, a 4 pack of white claws, and a new S necklace.

She thanks you and goes to hide the white claws in her closet. She walks down stairs with you and that's when you see Rafe. He's with another girl.

*in your mind*

Santa doesn't know you like I do.
I've been there through the good and bad
Know how to make you laugh
Kiss all your tears away, babe
Ooh, only I can do that

Sarah gets everyone's attention. "Guys look who's here!" she says. Everyone acknowledges your presence and says hey. Rafe turns around and you guys make eye contact. You miss your relationship with Rafe and hope you guys can go back to what y'all once used to be.

The entire time you are there at Sarah's house socializing with everyone, Rafe can't keep his eyes off of you.

It gets later at night and you go outside on the balcony to get some fresh air. Sarah tagged along and so you and her are just gossiping. Rafe interrupts you two.

"Sarah. Rose needs you for something. I don't know what but she told me to tell you to go downstairs." Rafe says.

"Okay. Be right back Y/N." Sarah says. She also mouths out the word sorry, since it's now just you and your ex Rafe.

"This seat taken?" Rafe ask talking about the chair in front of you.

"Nope. Sit." you say.

He sits down and you look out into the distance drinking one of Roses Christmas cocktails. For a little bit of time it's pure silence.

"Y/N?" Rafe ask.

"Yeah Rafe?" you say taking the last few sips that are left of your cocktail.

"Can we talk?" Rafe ask.

"About what?" you ask as you set the glass down on the table in front of you.

"Us. Y/N I miss what we used to have. I miss the memories we made and most importantly I miss you." Rafe says.

"But what about that girl you were with earlier?" you ask him.

"Oh that's just Claire. Ward thought it be nice if I had a date to this thing." he says.

"Well your "girlfriend" is very pretty." you say putting the girlfriend in quotation marks.

"She is pretty but she's not you." Rafe says.

"Are you kidding? She has the face and the body. Like you could potentially end up with this girl." you say.

"I don't want too though Y/N. I wanna be with you." Rafe says now standing up and sitting next to me.

"Rafe." you say.

"Look I know we had a messy breakup but I wanna go back to what we were. I miss us. I miss you." he says now grabbing your hand to hold.

"Rafe-" you say but he interrupts.

"Y/N just please answer my question. Do you wanna try this again and get back together?" he ask you.

You sit and think.

"I'm sorry I have to go." you say getting up and moving your hand away for him to stop holding.

Rafe gets up and stops you from leaving.

"Y/N don't just walk away from this! I can see in your eyes that you want it too." Rafe says.

"But Rafe, what if we give this a go again and we don't work out. What if it's worse than before?" you ask him.

"Or what if it's better!? Please Y/N? I'm willing to try if you are." Rafe says.

"I don't know?" you say.

"Please." Rafe says.

"Rafe I-" you say but he interrupts.

"Maybe this will change your mind." he says and he cups your face and kisses you.

You kiss back and then break away.

You step back and look at him. Y/N he's too hot, too perfect, too sweet. He's what you need right now. Before you can talk yourself out of it, you walk back up to Rafe and kiss him.

You guys kiss passionately for like 2 minutes and then come up for air.

You look up and see something.

"Hey Rafe. Look." you say motioning towards the ceiling.

"Mistletoe." Rafe says and then looks at you and smiles.