Escapism (Rafe Cameron)

You were dating Topper and he broke up with you last night and you were devastated. You end up going to a party that next night and talk to Rafe.

Y/N's Pov:

I'm now getting hammered at whoever's party I am in right now. I've had like 3 dirty martinis and like 6 shots. I've never had this much to drink in my life but it's like the weight lets off my shoulders with each sip I take. Now I'm not usually a girl to party but I needed to get out of the house and clear my head from Toppers crap. That douche decided to break up with me. If anything I should've been dumping him. It irks me that he's probably already found someone new so that's exactly what I plan on doing tonight.

"Yo Y/N!" Kelce says calling out my name coming in for a hug. Me and Kelce have always been pretty close. Topper and him were like brothers and so was Rafe. Kelce is like an older brother figure to me and I think he honestly likes me more than Topper.

"Omg hey Kelce!" I say hugging back.

"You have fun?" he ask me.

"Hell yeah! I'm totally having so much fun!" I say in a drunk girl voice a little bit.

"Hey I heard about you and Top." Kelce says taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh yeah!" I say.

"Sorry bout that. You doing okay?" he ask me.

"I'm great!" I say swaying my body a bit to the music.

Me and Kelce started making some light conversation when a guy that I don't know comes over to him and grabs his shoulders.

"Kelce! Bro you gotta come take a shot with us!" the guy says.

"Bet! Y/N you coming?" Kelce ask.

"Sure! Why not!?" I say.

Me and Kelce walk over to were people are taking shots. I see Rafe there and his eyes go wide as he looks at me.

The guy pours four shots and hands us one.

I down mine as soon as he handed it to me.

"Damn girl we were gonna do it at the same time." the guy says.

"Oh sorry. Didn't know we were doing a countdown like we're in high school?" I say.

Kelce and Rafe start laughing and the no name dude looks annoyed.

"Andre! Kelce! Come on over here! Shelly has some good stuff!" some other guy says calling them over.

So the no name dude does have a name.

"Rafe you wanna come?" the guy ask.

"Nah man I'm good! Y'all go have fun!" Rafe says.

They walk off and it's just me and Rafe.

I feel his eyes on mine as I stare down at my shot glass.

"Y/N? You okay?" Rafe ask.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask him.

"You just seem off. You're not being your lively bubbly self that you always are. Could I have some context please?" Rafe says and ask.

"A little context if you care to listen, I found myself in a shit position. Topper sat me down last night, and he told me that it was over." I tell Rafe.

"Dumb decision." Rafe says.

"And I don't wanna feel how my heart is rippin', in fact, I don't wanna feel so I stick to sippin'." I stop speaking when I look over and see Topper entering the party dabbing up some of his friends as he walks on through other crowd of people.

I look back over at Rafe as he sees him too.

Rafe walks closer to me.

"I just wanna piss him off." I tell Rafe as I look up at his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Here follow my lead." Rafe says as I smell the alcohol on his breath.

Rafe takes my hand and we get kinda near Topper were if he was to look over he would defiantly see us.

Rafe leans in and kisses me so I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist as his hands are on my butt holding me up. We continue to kiss as I hear someone tell Topper to look over at us.

I peak me eyes open and see him staring as he's crushing the beer can in his hand.

Rafe breaks it and says. "Is he looking?" he ask.

"Yeah and he doesn't look happy." I tell him.

"Good." Rafe says continuing the kiss.

"Shouldn't we stop?" I ask him.

"Did you get what you wanted?" he ask me.

"Yeah but you make it sound like i'm using you to get back at Topper." I say.

"What makes you think that?" he ask.

"By the tone of your voice." I say.

"Well I mean are you?" Rafe ask.

"Of course not and plus this was your idea." I say. Rafe sets my feet down back on the ground.

"Well yeah. I just needed an excuse to kiss you. I saw my shot and I took it." Rafe says.

"Well I can't say I'm mad. You're a really good kisser." I tell him.

He laughs. "Thank you. You weren't to bad yourself." he says.

"I'm way better than you." I tell him.

"Hmm I don't know. I think I'm gonna have to check again." he say's flirtatiously.

"Oh yeah?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go to my waist. I smile up at him.

"Yeah." he says as he smiles and kisses me.