Comfort

You have had a shitty week. Your emotions have been all over the place. You're stress about all your college assignments and work. All the stress has taken over your body and all you can do is cry in your room. You feel like you need someone to comfort you. You go to the one person that you feel safe with, Drew.

You throw on your shoes and grab your phone. You walk down the apartment complex hallway until you reach Drew's room number. You knock on it not caring how you look. You hair is down and a little messy. You have an oversized sweatshirt on and pj shorts, with uggs. Your face is stained with tears. You knock one more time on his door. Maybe he's asleep? It is late at night. You're about to knock again for the 3rd time until you see the door opening. Drew's hair is all messy. He doesn't have a shirt on and he has grey sweatpants on. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" he ask in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes. "I'm so sorry I should've called." you say with your voice breaking. Drew focuses on you more and notices you've been crying. "Y/N what's wrong?" he says pulling you inside closing the door behind him. "It's just a bunch of different things and I-I'm sorry that I waked you. I just needed some comfort and-and-" you say hyperventilating. "Hey hey come here shhhh. It's okay. I've got you." Drew says pulling you in, hugging you while rubbing your hair. You cry in his arms. The feeling of Drew's warm body helps you feel safe, almost as if you were hugging a big teddy bear. You catch your breath and break away from the hug. Drew cups your face with his hands and wipes the excess tears off your cheeks with his thumbs. "You wanna talk about it?" Drew ask. "Not tonight. We can in the morning." you tell him. "Okay that's fine just whenever you're ready. You wanna sleep in my room tonight?" he ask you. "Yeah that be uh great. Thanks." you tell him sniffling. "Of course." he says.

"Here I'll take the couch and you have my bed." Drew says. "Can you stay with me?" you ask him. "Uh yeah of course." he says getting in bed. You lay down and there's space between y'all. You wanna cuddle with him but don't wanna be to pushy since you guys are only friends after all. Drew pulls you in and you cuddle into him. "This okay?" he ask you. "It's more than okay." you tell him with a smile. He smiles back. "Goodnight Y/N." he tells you. "Goodnight Drew." you say to him. He kisses the top of your head. You and Drew have always been kind of flirty since y'all both have been friends for so long but the kiss on the head felt loving and pleasant, making you feel safe in his arms.

Drew knowing that you are okay and you knowing how comfortable you feel with Drew makes y'all fall asleep shortly after.