Taylor Swift (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: Thank you so much @JamieMarie226 for this idea!

Y/N's Pov:
I spent all night trying to get Taylor Swift tickets for the Eras Tour. I entered giveaways, radio stations, instagram contest, anything I could do to win. Online for Outer Banks was sold out. So I checked everyplace else she was performing in NC but nothing, everything was sold out. I didn't win any of the contest either. I was so upset. I can't believe I lost sleep over this. Rafe entered the same contest as well but he told me he didn't win any of them either.

The Next Day:

I had just gotten back from the grocery store when I opened the door and was immediately greeted by Rafe. "Hey babe, here let me help you with that." Rafe says taking some of the grocery bags out of my hand. "Thank you." I say. "Of course." Rafe says. We put everything up in the fridge and pantry. "I have a surprise for you." Rafe says. "A surprise? You didn't have to get me anything." I say. "I know, I know but you will love this." Rafe says going over and handing me a envelope. "Open it." he says with a smile. I smile and start to open it. My eyes catch the two Taylor Swift tickets in the card. "Shut up! You did not!" I say surprised. "Oh but I did!" Rafe says. I run over and jump in his arms. "I have never loved you more Rafe Cameron." I say and kiss him. He chuckles. "I love you too." Rafe says.

Day Of The Concert:

Everyday leading up to this was so exciting. I was so thrilled to be going to one of my favorite singers concerts with my favorite person. The concert started at 5 and didn't end till 9. Me and Rafe relaxed for most of the day until it was time to get ready.

I did my makeup and hair. I planed out a super cute outfit just for the concert. Rafe's outfit was plain but I didn't mind. He just wore some jeans and a white t-shirt but my outfit was cute.

The whole concert was amazing

The whole concert was amazing. I had so much fun. Rafe also had fun. I was singing every word to every song. It was definitely a night to remember!