Tease (Rafe Cameron)

You decided to do a little tease prank on Rafe, your husband.

You woke up before Rafe did so you grabbed your phone and scrolled through your socials. You came upon this one video which was this girl teasing her husband for a day. You thought that would be a funny idea so you decided that's what you were going to be doing today.

Rafe woke up and saw that you were awake. "Mornin' my love." Rafe says in his morning voice. "Good morning." you say with a smile. You decide to go ahead and start teasing Rafe. You get on top of him and straddle his lap. You start kissing him. "Someone's in a good mood this morning." Rafe says. You smile. You start moving around a little. "Y/N, stop moving." he says. "And what if I don't?" you ask innocently. "Oh you don't wanna know." Rafe says. You continue to move some more and then feel him get hard. That's your queue to get off of him. "Y/N. What the hell." Rafe says. "Come on get up we have to get our day started." you say already walking to the bathroom.

You walk in and start brushing your teeth. Rafe arrives to the bathroom shortly after you. He goes to his side of the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth. You finish and then do some skincare. Rafe shaves some of the hairs that have started growing on his face. You finish with your skincare. You decide to tease Rafe again. You lean over him to grab something, making your butt brush his leg. You put what you grabbed back, brushing his leg again. "Are you trying to tease me?" Rafe says. "What do you mean?" you ask. "What you just did and then earlier on the bed." he says. "Those were honest mistakes. It's not my fault you find me so irresistible." you say. Rafe just smirks. You start walking out of the bathroom and go downstairs to the kitchen.

You grab your Espresso coffee machine and start making you and Rafe some coffee. Rafe comes down stairs and you give him the coffee. "Thanks love." he says. "Mm-hmm." you say. You get yours and you and Rafe go sit on the couch. Rafe sits first and then you sit down. You put your legs over Rafe's lap. He smiles at your actions. He turns on the TV and you guys just watch the news like an old couple.

After you finish your coffee's, Rafe takes both mugs to the sink and starts washing them. While he's doing that you come up behind him. You wrap your arms around his torso and bring your hands up to gracefully stoke his toned abs. Rafe turns around and looks at you. He picks up up and sets you down on the kitchen island. He goes in and try's kissing you. You block his lips with your finger. "Not right now." you say. "Oh come on you've been teasing me all morning." he says. "Teasing you? I haven't been teasing you. I was just being a loving wife." you say innocently. "Oh okay." Rafe says with a smirk but not believing you. You hop down off the counter and walk to the bed room.

You hear Rafe's foot steps approaching the bedroom. "You wanna go on a run?" you ask Rafe. "Uh yeah sure." he says. You grab a cute running outfit. It's a black sports bra and some blue running short biker shorts. You pair it with some white tennis shoes. You throw your hair up into a pony tail. Rafe decides to match you. He puts on a blue t shirt and some black shorts with his white tennis shoes. "We look so cute." you say happy that you guys match. Rafe chuckles. "You're ass looks amazing in those shorts." he says. You blush at his comment. "Rafe!" you say.

You guys made y'all's pre-workout drinks and are now getting ready to run around y'all's neighborhood.

You guys run 2 miles.

You guys arrive home. "Ugh it's so hot." you say out of breath. "I know." Rafe says. You go and stick your head in the freezer to cool you down. Rafe laughs at your actions. "While you're doing that, I'm gonna go shower." Rafe says. "Okay babe." you say.

You hear the showering running upstairs and assume Rafe's already in. Another perfect teasing opportunity. You go up stairs and start stripping of your clothes you walk into the shower. "Y/N." Rafe says surprised. "Hey babe." you say. Rafe starts kissing you in the shower but you don't stop him and y'all guys make out. Rafe makes his way down to your neck. "Rafe..." you say. "Hm?" Rafe says still kissing your neck. "Will you wash my hair?" you ask. "Yeah sure." he says sweetly. "You're such a gentleman." you say flirtatiously. "Oh am I now?" he says. "Mm-hmm." you say. He puts the shampoo in his hands and starts massaging it into your scalp. You let out a slight moan. You can just feel Rafe smirking from behind you. He brings you under the shower head and starts rinsing out the shampoo. You then put in your conditioner while Rafe washes his hair. You guys both rinse it out. You wash your body and so does Rafe. "Will you get my back?" you ask him. "Of course." he says. He rubs in the soap on your back with the loofah. You do the same for him.

You guys finish your showers and get out. You guys wrap up in y'all's towels and walk out to the bedroom. You throw Rafe a pair of underwear. "Thanks babe." he says. You grab some underwear for you and you grab one of Rafe's shirts. Rafe puts on a pair of grey sweat pants. You go into the bathroom and brush your hair. "Hey. You want some lunch?" Rafe ask you. "Sure. What you making?" you ask. "I'm thinking some chicken and rice." he says. "Okay thanks babe." you say. "Yeah." he says. He walks down stairs and starts getting all the ingredients.

You make your way over to your vanity and do some simple makeup. You decide to let your hair just air dry.

You go downstairs and Rafe is almost done with preparing lunch. "Smells delicious." you say. "It's almost ready." he says.

He finishes up lunch and you guys both sit down at the island on the bar stools. "Oh my gosh. This is delicious." you say. "I'm glad." Rafe says. You and Rafe just continue to talk about random things. "You know Topper and Elena are getting a divorce." you say. "What, no way. How'd you find that out?" he ask. "Well you know how my mom is like best friends with Mrs. Thornton." you say. "Yeah." Rafe says. "That's how. My mom texted me about it last night." you say. "So what happened?" he ask. "Topper caught Elena cheating on him with Chad." you say. "Damn. Sucks for Topper." Rafe says. "Yeah." you say.

You guys finish up lunch and go sit on the couch. You sit on Rafe's lap. You start doing your thing, ya know, moving around and stuff. "Not this again." Rafe says. "What?" you ask. "Stop moving." Rafe says. "I'm just trying to get comfortable." you say. "Yeah well if you keep moving you're gonna have to get comfortable up stairs." Rafe says. You stop moving for a moment then start again. "Ugh. Y/N..." Rafe says. "What? You don't like that?" you ask. "Yes, of course I like it." Rafe says. "Well then why aren't you taking me to the bedroom yet?" you ask him and stare into his eyes. He looks at you and picks you up with your legs wrapped around his torso. You guys start making out on your way to the bedroom. The doors close so Rafe try's opening it. He struggles for a second and then finally gets it opened. He lays you down on the bed. He gets on top.

A/N: That's all you guys are getting from me. Hahaha!