I'll Look After You (Rafe Cameron)

Y/N's Pov:

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N!" my mother shouts out.

Oh shit.

I run downstairs ready to listen to what my mother is gonna yell at me about...this time.

"Yes mom?" I ask her.

"Did you leave the lights on in my car?" she ask me.

"No." I tell her.

"Cause you know that drains the battery right? You know how much money that cost?" she ask me.

"Yes mom, I know how much money it cost but I didn't leave your car lights on. Go ask Ethan I bet he was the one who left them on." I tell her.

"When did Ethan take my car?" she ask.

"Last night. To go to a party." I tell her. Okay look I know I'm a snitch for saying that but he deserves it honestly because he's always blaming me for his mistakes and he did take her car last night and sneak out so that's his problem now.

"I'm gonna kill him. Ethan! Get your ass down here right now!" she says at the end of the stairs.

Ethan comes downstairs with his gaming headset around his neck and controller in his hand.

"What?" he ask.

"Good luck." I tell him as a pat his shoulder before walking upstairs.

I lay on my bed and turn on netflix as I here my brother getting fussed at by our mom.

"No games! No phone! No driving! No party's! You will go to and from school! You will do your homework, shower, eat and then sleep everyday for the rest of the month." she tells him.

"But mom-" he says.

"No buts! Now get upstairs and clean that messy room of yours." she says.

"Ugh!" he grunts and I hear his loud footsteps angrily stopping as he walks up the stairs.

"I hate you!" he says as he walks past my room.

"Love you too bro." I say.

My phone starts ringing and I look to see who's calling. It's Rafe Cameron my boyfriend.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey babe! Are you busy tonight?" he ask me.

"Well if your count laying in bed and reading busy then I'm fully booked." I tell him.

"Okay then your totally free. Im having a party tonight cause my parents are out of town and your coming." he says.

"Of course I'll be their! Let me just ask my mom. She just got super pissed at my brother for sneaking out and going to a party last night so she still might have her mom anger in her." I say.

"Your mom loves me but say Sarah called you to come over. Don't say it's a party and your more than welcomed to spend the night." he says.

"Okay thanks! I go tell her right now...pray for me." I say.

"I will. Call me back once you have an answer." he says.

"I will. Love you. Bye." I say.

"Love you too." he says.

I walk downstairs and see my mom sitting on the couch drinking a glass of wine.

"Hey mom." I say.

"What do you want?" she ask me.

"I was wondering if I could go to Sarah's tonight? She invited me over for a sleepover." I ask her.

"Of course you can. I know you guys haven't hung out in awhile." my mom says.