Need You Now (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: This story is going to be a little different then how i usually write them but I hope you guys like it!

This story is going to talk about the time Rafe came to you when he needed you and another about when you need Rafe.

When Rafe Needed You:
You and Rafe had just came back from a party and you were pissed off at him. The whole car ride no one spoke a word. When y'all came back home you slammed your purse down on the kitchen island. You went to get a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Y/N I don't understand why you're so mad at me?!" Rafe said. "Why wouldn't I be? You were flirting with that blonde bitch the whole party!" you say to him. "What the hell are you talking about? She was flirting with me!" Rafe said. "Well then why didn't you just walk away?" you ask him. "I didn't wanna be rude!" Rafe says. You scoff at his comment as you take a sip of water. "You know what I can't do this." you say. You walk upstairs and grab some of your clothes and a bag to put them in. Rafe enters in the bedroom. He sees you packing up some of your things. "Y/N what are you doing?" Rafe ask. "What does it look like i'm doing." you say turning your head to make eye contact with him as you throw one of your shirts in the bag. "I'm leaving." you say. "Why!?" Rafe ask you. "I just can't be here anymore." you say. "Because of what happened at the party? You know it was her flirting and not me. Unless your jealous and that's the real reason you're leaving." Rafe says. You don't say anything and just zip up your duffel bag and put it on your shoulder. You walk past Rafe and start walking downstairs. "Yup I knew it you're jealous." Rafe says. "Fuck you Rafe!" you say. You hurry out of the front door and slam it on your way out. "Fuck." Rafe says to him self. He goes into his room and sits on the bed with his head in his hands. "I screwed up. I shouldn't have said she was jealous." Rafe says in his mind. Usually every night if you aren't spending the night at Rafe's you call or text him goodnight, but this time you didn't and that's all Rafe wanted you to do. He felt so bad that he made you this upset. The next day you still haven't called your texted him. Rafe have called and sent a bunch of text saying things like: Goodmorning, Y/N I'm sorry, Talk to me, Please forgive me, I love you, I'm so sorry baby, and Please answer my calls. You didn't reply. The days went by and you guys didn't communicate for a week. One day too get your mind off of him you decided to take a nap. You woke up to Rafe calling you, again. This time you decided to answer because if you didn't he would've kept calling you until you picked up. You answer the call. "Gosh Rafe what is it?" you ask annoyed. "Look Y/N just give me 5 minutes." Rafe says. "Okay i'm timing you." you say. "Well I cant do it over the phone. Can I come over?" Rafe ask. "Okay yeah I guess." you say. "Okay thank you love. I'll be over in 10." he says hanging up the call. Before he arrived you did some thinking and the more thinking you did the more you realized how inconsiderate you have been towards his feelings. You should've replied to his messages and calls before hand. Especially the one text that said I love you. You snap out of your thoughts when you hear a knock at your door. You run downstairs and open it to see Rafe. "Hey." you say. "Hi." he replys. He comes in and both of you sit on the couch. "Okay. Y/N I am extremely sorry on how I acted towards you during our argument. It was stupid of me to call you jealous, I shouldn't have said that but I want you to know, that girl at the party was flirting with me and I was trying to leave but she just kept talking. Plus her mom is friends with Rose. But that doesn't change anything I should've just left during the conversation. I'm sorry Y/N. I need you. I love you." He says. You can see the guilt all over his face which makes you feel bad about how you acted. "Rafe. Thank you for saying that. I'm sorry myself because I was acted rude about it and I should've just stayed and talked about it with you instead of just leaving. I was also being inconsiderate about the whole ordeal. I should've picked up the phone the first time you called and I should've texted you back when you first texted me. I shouldn't had ignored you. I'm sorry and I love you too." you say as you look from his eyes to his lips to his eyes again. The temptation and guilt fills the room. You scoot closer to him and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back. You smile into the kiss which makes him laugh. "I missed kissing you." Rafe says. "Me too." you say.

When You needed Rafe:
It was pouring rain outside and Rafe was walking away from you with tears in his eyes. "Rafe please come back! Im sorry I shouldn't have said that." he just ignored you until he got to the other side of the road. "Rafe please. I need you." you say as your voice begins to break. Rafe turns and looks at you. You know you can't just stand there so you run across the street. You meet up with Rafe and stand in front of him. You cup his face. "Rafe I'm so sorry." you say. You see sadness in Rafe's eyes. "Y/N, why would you say that?" he ask you. "I don't know I wasn't thinking." you say with tears in your eyes. "But Y/N, do you really wish we never met?" Rafe ask. "Of course not Rafe. I love every minute I'm around you. Now do you piss me off sometimes, yes but there's not a moment that I wish I didn't have you in my life. I need you Rafe. I love you so much." you say. "And I love you too." Rafe says with a slight smile. "Now can you please just kiss me already to make me feel better." you say laughing a little. He laughs too. "Of course." he says. He cups your face and kisses you. Your arms are wrapped around his neck. You guys both take a breath and smile at each other with y'all's foreheads together. "I'm so sorry again Rafe." you say. "It's okay. I still love you. Now how about we go in the house and get out of this rain?" he says with a smile. "That sounds good." you say laughing. You and Rafe hold hands as y'all walk back to his house.