Meeting The Parents (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: Shout out to @JamieMarie226 Thanks for the idea

Rafe's Pov:

Tonight Y/N has invited me over to meet her parents. We have been dating for 2 months now. We lived in the same neighborhood so I didn't have to drive over there. I was nervous but Y/N insured me that her parents are cool so there is nothing to worry about. I hope they like me. What am I thinking of course they will, I have a charming personality, and I have a great smile. Okay well I'm ready so let's go.

I arrive with two flower boutiques, one for Y/N and one for her mom. I knock on the door and Y/N opens it. "Hey babe." she says. "Hey love, oh and these are for you." I say handing her the flowers. "Aw thank you. They're beautiful." she says smelling them. "Come in." she says. I walk in and her parents are standing right in front of me. "Rafe these are my parents." she says. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say. "Nice to meet you, son." her father says shaking my hand. "These are for you." I say handing her mother flowers. "Thank you, Rafe." she says. "Of course." I say. Y/N's mom takes both her and Y/N's flowers to put them in a vase. "Dinner is almost ready so what do you wanna do in the mean time?" Y/N ask me. "Doesn't matter to me." I say with a smile. We end up walking over to the couch and just sit. I wrap my arm around Y/N but her dad 'clears his throat' which lets me know that I should probably move my arm. "Dad." Y/N says. Her dad just gives her a look and we just sit there silently. It doesn't take long for Y/N's mother to get done with dinner. She makes the plates and sets them down for us to eat. "Dinners ready." her mother says. We both get up and sit down. Me and Y/N sit next to each other and her parents sitting across from us. "So, Rafe, what are your intentions with my daughter?" her father ask. Y/N chokes on her water. "Dad!" she says. "To be honest sir, I'm in love with your daughter. You and your wife did an excellent job raising her. She's kind and caring, and also beautiful." I say. I look over and see Y/N blushing. "That's lovely to here, thank you Rafe." her mother says. "No, thank you for letting me date your daughter." I say taking a sip of my water. "What do you do for work?" her mother ask. "Oh I work with my father. It's uh family business. Cameron Development." I say. "Oh yes I've heard great things about that business." her father says. I nod with a smile.

They continue to ask me more questions. The dinner is going great. Me and Y/N's father actually have some things in common. Right now we are both talking about football. "So Rafe what position did you play?" her father ask me. "I was a quarter back but sometimes if they needed me too, I would play linebacker." I say. "Oh that's so funny. I did. the same thing too." her father says chuckling.

The dinner ends and I'm getting ready to leave. "Hey mom and dad? Is it alright if I walk with Rafe?" Y/N ask. "Of course, you go right ahead." her mother says. "Okay, thank you, bye." she says and shuts the door. "So, I think your parents like me?" I say. "Yeah I think so too." she says. "Your dad seemed chill, other then the not letting me out my arm around you ordeal." I say. "Yeah sorry about that he's just protective." she says. "I get it. He's your father, he's supposed to be protective." I say.

We continue to talk until we stop at my house. "Thanks again for coming tonight." Y/N says. "Of course. You have great parents." I say. Y/N smiles. "Well before I walk through those doors there's one thing I would like to do." I say with a smirk. "And what's that?" Y/N says also with a smirk. I smile and lean in to kiss her. He kisses back. "Goodnight, i love you." I say. "Goodnight and i love you too." she says. I give her one last quick kiss and walk inside.