Blind Date

A/N: @JamieMarie226 for credit!!

Drew's Pov:

So today I have a blind date tonight. I hate going on these kind of dates because every girl I meet in person is a crazy fan or is not like the picture. I told myself I've give this one a shot but if it goes south then I'm never going on a blind date ever again.

I've gotten ready and I'm just wearing some jeans and a black polo with nicer looking shoes. The place we are meeting at is a local restaurant in Charleston. The restaurant is nothing fancy but I still wanna look nice.

We decided to just meet each other there so I get in my car and drive over to the restaurant. When I arrive I see this girl. She looks better then the pictures. "Hey. You're Y/N right?" I ask the girl. "Yes and you're Drew?" she ask me. "That's me." I say with a laugh. "Y/N. Your table is ready." the lady tells us. "Okay." Y/N says. "You too can follow me." the lady tells us caring our menus. We sit down and order our drinks. So far speaking to Y/N and admiring her body language she seems very polite and confident. "So Y/N, how was your day?" I ask her. "It was good better now that we're here." she says kinda flirty. I smile. "I agree." I say. "What about you? How was your day?" she ask me. "It was busy. Lots of my days are filled with filming so it was just the same." I say. "Yeah. I bet being and actor is tough." she says. "Yeah it is but it's fun to meet all the fans and get to see the hard work you put in to make a show good." I say. "I don't wanna sound like a crazy fan, but I honestly really loved watching you in Outer Banks. The whole cast is amazing." Y/N says. "You don't sound like a crazy fan." I say laughing a little. "But thank you. I really enjoyed working with that group of people. Everyone's amazing." I say.

Me and Y/N just continue to talk and it's going great. Would I be crazy to say that this is one of the most fun times I've had. Like just us sitting here and talking is amazing. This might be to cliche to say but I think I'm falling in love with this girl. I guess true love at first site is a true saying.

The food comes out and we start eating. What Y/N got looks really good. I would ask for a bite but that be weird for me to ask. My food is good so there's no reason to try it, ya know.

Me and her continue to talk and laugh, until she offers me to try her food. "Hey do you wanna try this, it's so good." she says. "Ya sure?" I ask her. "Yeah go ahead. I don't mind." she says. I grab my fork and try some. "Wow. That's delicious." I say. "Right!?" she says. "You wanna try mine's?" I ask her. "Yeah." she says. She takes a bite of it. "That's really good." she says.

Me and her continue to just have great time.

Me and her both just pay for our food separately. I insisted to pay for it all but she said she didn't mind paying half.

We walk out of the restaurant.

"I had a great time tonight." she says. "Yeah me too. We should go on a date again some time." I say. "I would love that. What day?" she ask me. "How about next Saturday night?" I ask her. "That's perfect." she says. "Great." I say.

We both hug each other goodbye. This girl gives the best hugs. This girl is just perfect in every way. We losen the grip on the hug and we lock eyes with each other. I can read what her eyes are saying and I think she can too. Before I know it I'm leaning in. I kiss her and she kisses back. We kiss for some time and the break away for air. "I'm sorry was that not right to do on a first date?" I ask her. "No it's totally fine, if anything I liked it." she says blushing. I smile from ear to ear. "Me too." I say and we share one last kiss before we go out separate ways.

Hopefully I run into her before Saturday. This girl is gonna be glued in my brain forever.