Father Starkey

A/N: I have not wrote a Drew Starkey Image in a hot minute but I saw this photo and others and i was like omg i need to write!!

Drew has a day off from filming so you decided to take a day off work and have a family day. You guys have an almost 8 month old daughter named Lila.

"Is Lila all ready to go?" Drew ask.

"Yup she's ready and so am I. Is daddy ready?" you asl referencing Drew.

"Yes I am, now let's go!" Drew says with excitement.

You and Drew shop around Charleston for a bit and bought a few things.

In a store Drew finds a book and starts reading it to Lila. You take a cute photo of the two of them without Drew realizing.

After you leave that store you walk around for a bit when your stomach starts to growl.

"Babe I'm getting hungry." you tell Drew.

"Well wifey let's go get some food." Drew says kissing my hand that he is holding.

"Oooo I like it when you call me that." you say flirtatiously.

"Yeah? Wifey." Drew says.

You laugh and blush.

You guys stop at a cafe and get some food. Drew grabs a smoothie food pouch for Lila to enjoy while y'all eat.

After eating and enjoying your guy's meal, you decide to drive down to the beach.

"Look Lila!" you say pointing to the ocean waves.

She smiles and giggles.

Drew puts her down in the sand and holds her hands so she can walk around in the sand while you take videos of them.

"Aww you guys are so cute." you say.

"You're cute. Lila? Isn't mommy so cute?" Drew says.

She giggles and smiles at you.

"Hi my baby!" you say with a big grin.

You guys sit and chill on the beach while Lila plays in the sand.

You and Drew talk about work and other things.

"Hey babe?" you ask Drew.

"Yeah darling." Drew ask.

"Can we have another baby?" you say looking at Drew.

He looks at you with a shocked expression.

"Yeah of course baby it's your body. You're the one carrying the baby for 9 months. We can have as many baby's as you want to." Drew says.

"Oh my gosh babe that was the sweetest response. But yeah I do want another baby I just don't know if we are ready and when would we even have the time to make a baby? I mean you're busy filming right now and I'm working." you explain.

"We have time to make a baby. How about my mom comes down and watches Lila for a couple days?" Drew suggest.

"I do not want your mom hearing us. She'll be traumatized." you say laughing.

"No she won't. The woman could sleep through a hurricane and not wake up." Drew says.

"Okay! Lila, do you want a sister or brother?" you ask her.

She claps her hands together and lets out words that are only understandable if you are a baby.

"I'll take that as a yes." Drew says.

After hanging out at the beach for a bit you decide to go back home and relax for the rest of the day.

Drew lays on the ground and plays with Lila while watching TV.