Happier Part 4 (Rafe Cameron)

"Okay see ya in the morning. Goodnight Rafe." I say.

"Goodnight Y/N." he says with a smile and I walk out of his room.

I walk downstairs and grab me and Sarah a water.

I walk back into Sarah's room and close the door behind me.

"Girl what took so long? It's does not take 10 minutes to go and get a water." Sarah ask me.

"I was busy helping Rafe clean his cuts and scrapes." I tell her.

"Ohhhh so you were busy helping my brother." Sarah says.

"Yeah but just helping as a friend...obviously." I say.

"Sure." Sarah says with a wink.

"Seriously. It was just a friend helping another friend of hers." I say.

"So you and Rafe are friends now?" Sarah ask.

"I mean I don't know. Him defending me from Topper was kind of friendly and me helping him was a friendly thing." I say.

"Girl, guys just don't go defending their girl friend unless they like them and actually care. Plus you and Rafe aren't even close like that, so him defending you the way that he did was like some guy defending his girlfriend." Sarah explains.

"So you're saying that Rafe likes me?" I ask her.

"Yeah! But be careful Rafe isn't the type of guy that's big on commitment. Trust me." Sarah says.

"Well Rafe and I almost did kiss after I helped him but I interrupted it." I say.

"You and him almost kissed!?" Sarah says.

"Yeah I mean the tension was there but I interrupted it before it got any further." I tell her.

"I'm glad you didn't kiss him because I'm telling you Y/N, Rafe isn't the relationship kind of dude so I'm glad you're being cautious." Sarah says.

"How is Rafe then?" I ask her.

"Rafe is...flirty. He flirts with tuns of girls. He's super charismatic and he uses his charm to get what he wants. Once he has his eyes on a girl, not for her personality but for her looks then he'll gracefully sweep her off her feet, make her think that he actually is interested in her, get in her in a bedroom, and then the next day forget about her. Rafe is a player."  Sarah says.

"So you think he's just using me? You're saying he couldn't actually be interested in me for me?" I ask her.

"No, I mean he could; Rafe can be unpredictable but I'm just warning you that's how he is 99% of the time. So precede with precaution when you are around him." Sarah says.

"Okay well thanks for the info but I'm tired." I say.

"Yeah me too let's go to sleep." Sarah says.

We turn off the TV and go to sleep.

*4:00am*

I wake up after having a dream about me and Rafe together as a couple. Is that where I am at right now in my life? Having dreams about my best friend's brother who is also my neighbor.